Posted on: 20.12.2012 by Karisa Dieleman
Here is my current setup

What do you believe?

check out:

https://soundcloud.com/the-whizzler
Karisa Dieleman
Originally Posted by neilmcm
cool setup what ipad map are you using
Its not a map, its an application its connected via a midimate 2 cable and a camera kit
Karisa Dieleman
Originally Posted by dubyou
Dude I like it a lot. How's the rmx with the setup compared to software effects?

Hey,

The effects of the rmx unit are great. The sound is very clear and the quality is much better compared to the inbuild effects of traktor. I actually use the effects a lot in my sets, whereas i never really used the traktor effects cause i thought they sounded cheap and rather annoying.

Its my favourite piece in the setup. I love using it. the FX pad is amazing as well as the building up of the effects. I highly recommend it with an S4. Hope that helps
Karisa Dieleman
Here is my current setup

What do you believe?

check out:

https://soundcloud.com/the-whizzler
Carlee Pickard
Hey Bennet I was curious, how do you use the RMX along with Traktor? Like how is it routed?
Karisa Dieleman
app is called baby scratch
Lynetta Stanislav
what app is it and what are you using it for.
Dick Korus
Thanks for the info! Yeah Im not a fan of the Traktor effects either, they aren't really good sounding :/
Karisa Dieleman
Originally Posted by neilmcm
Its not a map, its an application its connected via a midimate 2 cable and a camera kit
Karisa Dieleman
Originally Posted by dubyou
Dude I like it a lot. How's the rmx with the setup compared to software effects?

Hey,

The effects of the rmx unit are great. The sound is very clear and the quality is much better compared to the inbuild effects of traktor. I actually use the effects a lot in my sets, whereas i never really used the traktor effects cause i thought they sounded cheap and rather annoying.

Its my favourite piece in the setup. I love using it. the FX pad is amazing as well as the building up of the effects. I highly recommend it with an S4. Hope that helps
Dick Korus
Lynetta Stanislav

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy