Swede Dreams Setup !

Swede Dreams Setup !
Posted on: 08.02.2013 by Georgie Lukowiak
NEW SETUP BELOW, SCROLL DOWN : )

Hey guys ,

Swede Dreams here ! Just wanted to give you guys a peek of my room setup !
Yes, I made the desk using Ikea parts , and no it is not complete yet ! Just wanted to give you guys a peek of what I'm working with

Kontrol S2
Midi Fighter Classic
APC40
V-Moda Crossfade LP

So without further or due , here it is !

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
Georgie Lukowiak
Hey DJ Techtoolians!

Back with a setup update! Finally finished my Ikea desk and got my Yamaha piano in the room, and it's started to look close to how I want it!

So, the reason I put "Half Setup" in the title, is because Swede Dreams is comprised of two people! Me (Dejan) and my partner in jacking the bass, Nick! His home setup is a Numark Mixdeck, and a Launchpad w/ Macbook Pro!

I put "due to change" in the title as I am looking to move my APC40 into better hands and get myself a Midi Fighter Pro sometime soon! So without further or due, here is my studio/dj booth thingy!

Its comprised of:
Traktor Kontrol S2
Midi Fighter Classic (Also known as the Beat Smasher 69 )
Akai APC40 (Looking to trade for a Midi Fighter Pro, PM me if interested)
V-Moda Crossfade LP Pearl Whites
17" Crappy Acer Laptop

IMG_5147.jpgIMG_5152.jpgIMG_5155.jpgIMG_5156.jpgIMG_5157.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5160.jpg
Georgie Lukowiak
NEW SETUP BELOW, SCROLL DOWN : )

Hey guys ,

Swede Dreams here ! Just wanted to give you guys a peek of my room setup !
Yes, I made the desk using Ikea parts , and no it is not complete yet ! Just wanted to give you guys a peek of what I'm working with

Kontrol S2
Midi Fighter Classic
APC40
V-Moda Crossfade LP

So without further or due , here it is !

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
Georgie Lukowiak
Thanks Jester!
Latoria Kavulich
Merged. One setup thread only pls.
Georgie Lukowiak
Hey DJ Techtoolians!

Back with a setup update! Finally finished my Ikea desk and got my Yamaha piano in the room, and it's started to look close to how I want it!

So, the reason I put "Half Setup" in the title, is because Swede Dreams is comprised of two people! Me (Dejan) and my partner in jacking the bass, Nick! His home setup is a Numark Mixdeck, and a Launchpad w/ Macbook Pro!

I put "due to change" in the title as I am looking to move my APC40 into better hands and get myself a Midi Fighter Pro sometime soon! So without further or due, here is my studio/dj booth thingy!

Its comprised of:
Traktor Kontrol S2
Midi Fighter Classic (Also known as the Beat Smasher 69 )
Akai APC40 (Looking to trade for a Midi Fighter Pro, PM me if interested)
V-Moda Crossfade LP Pearl Whites
17" Crappy Acer Laptop

IMG_5147.jpgIMG_5152.jpgIMG_5155.jpgIMG_5156.jpgIMG_5157.jpgIMG_5158.jpgIMG_5160.jpg
Georgie Lukowiak
yes , a yugoslavia flag !
Marquetta Sarnie
yugoslavian flag?
Shery Bergson
Looking good! I have a very similar setup along with the ikea desk too! I love my VModas.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy