Lourma

Lourma
Posted on: 17.05.2013 by John Aird
Time to show you my setup.

For me Digital DJ'ing is taking it to the next level and I believe the selection and transitions is everything. For me it doe's not matter if you use vinyl, CDJ
John Aird

For me Digital DJ'ing is taking it to the next level and I believe the selection and transitions is everything. For me it doe's not matter if you use vinyl, CDJ
John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird

John Aird
Just bought a tool case. And added some bigger rubber feeds to it.
a_Utsida.jpg

Removed original hinge and replaced them with detachable hinges.
gångjärn.jpg

Added some mounting loops to the bottom and lid of the case that was in the right size for some metal pipes I found. Used some washers to adjust the size. I placed the loops as far to the back as possible on the bottom and in the center of the lid. (Make shure the case don't fall when you place your laptop on it!!!)

bygel.jpg top_empty.jpg stolpe.jpg emptyfinal.jpg

Used some IKEA screws that you use to connect 2 bookshelf's and a plastic washer to hold the gear on a thin plywood. Then just put the plywood on the mounting angles on the sides of the case (as seen in previous pictures)
screw_detail.jpg _eksHold.jpg final.jpg

I used to have my Audio 8 DJ and the USB-hub mounted under the plywood and it also served as a support for the plywood in the center of the case.
John Aird

John Aird
Just bought a tool case. And added some bigger rubber feeds to it.
a_Utsida.jpg

Removed original hinge and replaced them with detachable hinges.
gångjärn.jpg

Added some mounting loops to the bottom and lid of the case that was in the right size for some metal pipes I found. Used some washers to adjust the size. I placed the loops as far to the back as possible on the bottom and in the center of the lid. (Make shure the case don't fall when you place your laptop on it!!!)

bygel.jpg top_empty.jpg stolpe.jpg emptyfinal.jpg

Used some IKEA screws that you use to connect 2 bookshelf's and a plastic washer to hold the gear on a thin plywood. Then just put the plywood on the mounting angles on the sides of the case (as seen in previous pictures)
screw_detail.jpg _eksHold.jpg final.jpg

I used to have my Audio 8 DJ and the USB-hub mounted under the plywood and it also served as a support for the plywood in the center of the case.
Marine Bavis
nice setup! just upgrade the mixer and you got yourself a badd-ass setup!
that case/laptop stand (in the last pic) look very intersting, can you show it a little more and explain about it??

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy