Atiduok Batona setup

Atiduok Batona setup
Posted on: 23.05.2013 by Ana Butt
Finally I'm settled into new house and that's how it looks currently

Xone db4
Two F1's
Citronic 10' Mk2 Studio Monitors
Samsung Laptop (Just for traktor)
KCAM ZPSeries 8' Speakers (Not connected just to fill in the space)
And setting up my old Desktop Gaming Pc with upgrades just for Ableton to use with "Ultimate Ableton Master Template" that I recently bought
And last but not least, custom made corner desk, enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by BennetV
Nice SETUP!!

Can you recommend the DB4? How are the effects compared to Traktors internal ones?

Thanks in advance
DB4 has more of a like studio effects, its way better than traktor, you also could map traktor chain effects to keyboard or something like that
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by KieranSmith
Why not just place you Laptop where the monitor is? Looks like you're on your way to having a mint setup dude.
That way it looks really out of place
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by Patch
I'd move that lappy off the speaker if I was you, mate. Speakers have magnets,which can f*ck with your hard drive!
You are actually second person to tell me that, I thought monitors should be isolated, but I try to keep it away from it, but at the moment I'm out of space really, but in mean time I'll believe of something, but at the moment, I just take my chances
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by Coldfuzion
Holy crap, I hope your ears are okay!

Love the DB4 .
It suits me better, as I can keep volumes lower because of neighbours and of course girlfriend

Originally Posted by Kazkox
Is Atiduok Batona is your dj name as well? Looks simply good, hopefully you aint listening to them at the max volume.
Yes it is, I see your are Lithuanian too, so when Lithuanian people see it, I bet they wont forget it I try to focus on Lithuanian community rather than with an English its harder to get something out, there are all sorts of weird half successful DJ's with all sorts of names

Who made the Ultimate Ableton Master Template? I'd be interested to know...
The template is very useful, I haven't got to use it that much on my laptop, but I found out that I need new HDD on my desktop so it will be up and running shortly! Here watch this 1 hour long walkthrough of the template and make your mind, it doesn't cost a fortune, only 120$, so enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elv06caclMM and if interested there is link in video description
Dolores Creswell

Love the DB4 .
i'm asking me the same dude...
Ana Butt
Finally I'm settled into new house and that's how it looks currently

Xone db4
Two F1's
Citronic 10' Mk2 Studio Monitors
Samsung Laptop (Just for traktor)
KCAM ZPSeries 8' Speakers (Not connected just to fill in the space)
And setting up my old Desktop Gaming Pc with upgrades just for Ableton to use with "Ultimate Ableton Master Template" that I recently bought
And last but not least, custom made corner desk, enjoy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by BennetV
Nice SETUP!!

Can you recommend the DB4? How are the effects compared to Traktors internal ones?

Thanks in advance
DB4 has more of a like studio effects, its way better than traktor, you also could map traktor chain effects to keyboard or something like that
Karisa Dieleman
Nice SETUP!!

Thanks in advance
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by KieranSmith
Why not just place you Laptop where the monitor is? Looks like you're on your way to having a mint setup dude.
That way it looks really out of place
Ilana Andretta
you should get 2 bases for the monitors and move them away to the left and right. That will give you more space on your desk and better sound experience
Johanna Eggerson
Ana Butt
I'd move that lappy off the speaker if I was you, mate. Speakers have magnets,which can f*ck with your hard drive!
You are actually second person to tell me that, I thought monitors should be isolated, but I try to keep it away from it, but at the moment I'm out of space really, but in mean time I'll believe of something, but at the moment, I just take my chances
Brunilda Kora
Ana Butt

Love the DB4 .
It suits me better, as I can keep volumes lower because of neighbours and of course girlfriend

Originally Posted by Kazkox
Is Atiduok Batona is your dj name as well? Looks simply good, hopefully you aint listening to them at the max volume.
Yes it is, I see your are Lithuanian too, so when Lithuanian people see it, I bet they wont forget it I try to focus on Lithuanian community rather than with an English its harder to get something out, there are all sorts of weird half successful DJ's with all sorts of names

The template is very useful, I haven't got to use it that much on my laptop, but I found out that I need new HDD on my desktop so it will be up and running shortly! Here watch this 1 hour long walkthrough of the template and make your mind, it doesn't cost a fortune, only 120$, so enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elv06caclMM and if interested there is link in video description
Ilana Andretta
You should move the speakers a bit more on the right and left than you have them now. db4 is a killer
Brunilda Kora
Mi Gabele
Dolores Creswell

Love the DB4 .
i'm asking me the same dude...
Carlee Pickard

Love the DB4 .

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan