Dohjo's poor man setup

Dohjo's poor man setup
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Hank Guidas
Hallo,

This has been my set up since I began dj'ing, although the kam player was added a bit later.
h0XrLcYl.jpg
I use two Numark 1650, 1 reloop rmx-40 blackfire mixer, 1 reloop rmp-2 cdj and a kam player, which only does usb. The speakers are two active prodipe v2

I started out by only playing vinyl and a bit of cd, then I switched genres and couldn't afford going all vinyl, so friend borrowed me his kam player. I'm happy about the set up, even though the mixer needs a new spring for the efx button, but cba. It's a really cheap set up and I believe most of you wouldn't be happy with it. If I had more money I'd probably be getting a new mixer - maybe the new reloop when it comes out, because i miss dedicated filters at home.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by kooper1980
What gear you have isn't important.. It's the noises you make with it that count!!
That. Solid set up mate! If you're practiced with it and it does the deed there ain't no shame in the set-up game!
Hank Guidas
Hallo,

This has been my set up since I began dj'ing, although the kam player was added a bit later.
h0XrLcYl.jpg
I use two Numark 1650, 1 reloop rmx-40 blackfire mixer, 1 reloop rmp-2 cdj and a kam player, which only does usb. The speakers are two active prodipe v2

I started out by only playing vinyl and a bit of cd, then I switched genres and couldn't afford going all vinyl, so friend borrowed me his kam player. I'm happy about the set up, even though the mixer needs a new spring for the efx button, but cba. It's a really cheap set up and I believe most of you wouldn't be happy with it. If I had more money I'd probably be getting a new mixer - maybe the new reloop when it comes out, because i miss dedicated filters at home.
Bryon Taglieri
When I started playing around with techno in the early evening ies I had the full set-up technics nice mixer but my dj buddy would practice at home with two belt drive turntables with limited pitch control.

Guess who was better at mixing it's not the gear it's how much you want it.
Karisa Dieleman
its about skillz, not gear!!! big up
Hank Guidas
Ya, it does the deed. And I've had no problem playing on cdj 2000s and djm mixers when playing out.
Wilton Keuning
Originally Posted by kooper1980
What gear you have isn't important.. It's the noises you make with it that count!!
That. Solid set up mate! If you're practiced with it and it does the deed there ain't no shame in the set-up game!
Kristofer Krauel
I like it mate. What gear you have isn't important.. It's the noises you make with it that count!!

Nice set up man!! ��

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy