Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000...

Home :: What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup. :: Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000...Reply
Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000...
Posted on: 22.05.2013 by Karisa Dieleman
keep on spinnin!!!

Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000,
Crane Stand Pro (2x) Pionner S-Dj08

Karisa Dieleman
IMG-20130704-WA0002.jpg
Ana Butt
Originally Posted by BennetV
pretty much, i wanna get a new mixer, either the pioneer djm 900 nxs or Allen Heath DB4. Not sure which one to get yet and still saving $$$$.
In my opinion I would never go back to pioneer mixers, my first bought allen heath mixer is db4 and its way way better than ANY pioneer mixer, thats just my opinion, everyone for their own I guess, I would strongly recommend watching some walkthrough videos of both mixers, and just see which one is better for you, and what suits your needs
Lillia Datson
Do you connect the MF to your laptop or s4?

I have it connected to a Powered USB Hub, which then goes to the Mac. The S4 gets a Mac USB hub as it's the soundcard and output of the whole operation! I know what you mean about the F1 although i use mine mainly for loops for my Maschine to play over, though im always tinkering with it. It's a pretty versatile setup anyway, i love mine.
Hettie Espinueva
I use the RMX 1000 as master output, routed into traktor with a chinch cable.. Only problem i cant record pioneers effects.
I know you can route it into trakor somehow but dont know how to be honest..I hope that helps
From remix 1000 output rca you enter in either one of the two entries of S4 (c or d). Then c or d become live input, and in preferences you select external record and there you select to record from c or d, your choice which one. Excuse my english, i'm not native.Regards.
Karisa Dieleman
keep on spinnin!!!

Mac Book Pro, Technics M5G, Traktor S4, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, NI Maschine, NI F1, Pioneer Rmx -1000,
Crane Stand Pro (2x) Pionner S-Dj08

Karisa Dieleman
cheers mate!!
Ana Butt
pretty much, i wanna get a new mixer, either the pioneer djm 900 nxs or Allen Heath DB4. Not sure which one to get yet and still saving $$$$.
In my opinion I would never go back to pioneer mixers, my first bought allen heath mixer is db4 and its way way better than ANY pioneer mixer, thats just my opinion, everyone for their own I guess, I would strongly recommend watching some walkthrough videos of both mixers, and just see which one is better for you, and what suits your needs
Lillia Datson

I have it connected to a Powered USB Hub, which then goes to the Mac. The S4 gets a Mac USB hub as it's the soundcard and output of the whole operation! I know what you mean about the F1 although i use mine mainly for loops for my Maschine to play over, though im always tinkering with it. It's a pretty versatile setup anyway, i love mine.
Karisa Dieleman
Karisa Dieleman
F1 i use as a remix deck and maschine I use as a slave from traktors just to play sounds, like drums or snares.

But the remix deck i find not really useful. Most of the time switch it off and use 4 decks, sometimes i use the lazer sounds from one of the remix songs
Lillia Datson
That's pretty much my setup, except i have a MF3D mapped for effects. How do you use maschine and the F1 may i ask?
Karisa Dieleman
Thank you!!!!!
Hettie Espinueva
I use the RMX 1000 as master output, routed into traktor with a chinch cable.. Only problem i cant record pioneers effects.
I know you can route it into trakor somehow but dont know how to be honest..I hope that helps
From remix 1000 output rca you enter in either one of the two entries of S4 (c or d). Then c or d become live input, and in preferences you select external record and there you select to record from c or d, your choice which one. Excuse my english, i'm not native.Regards.
Karisa Dieleman
Karisa Dieleman
Valeri Millstein
Nice set up!
Dedra Kreinbring
Finished....
Mellisa Calenda
How do you handle the RMX1000 routing or are you just fxing the master?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy