New member with Ikea setup :)

New member with Ikea setup :)
Posted on: 28.05.2013 by Yasmin Dilone
Hi im from London and i play Deep/Tech House, Techno and a bit of Progressive/Electro House.

My current setup is 2x Pionner CDJ 1000s Mk1 & Mk2, Serato Scratch Live SL1 and a Behringer DJX-700

I made this stand yesterday using bits from ikea, hope you like

Yasmin Dilone
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Looks nice mate. Did you put feet underneath as well or did simply raising the top make it the correct height? How tall are you?
nope no feet underneath only the extra shelf on top, im 5'9" and the capita legs raised it the perfect height for me and the right size to get a amplifer under there aswell!
Yasmin Dilone
Hi im from London and i play Deep/Tech House, Techno and a bit of Progressive/Electro House.

My current setup is 2x Pionner CDJ 1000s Mk1 & Mk2, Serato Scratch Live SL1 and a Behringer DJX-700

I made this stand yesterday using bits from ikea, hope you like

Yasmin Dilone
the mixer isn't that bad it does the job for now but looking to upgrade to a djm-700

im getting some new speakers soon so won't need them things anymore ill have a proper laptop stand
Johnna Callery
the laptop on the speaker might not be safe
Ngoc Ninow
Like it :-) Blue LEDs make everything look awesome - I've got some on mine :-)

Your setup in general is very similar to mine. How you finding the mixer?I Used to have one of those and quite liked it!

Welcome to the community :-) once you have reached the required posts amount, I will add you to the UK group I have set up on here. (I believe it's five pages before it will let me do it)!
Alla Bluemke
looks like you did what I did. If you want add a shelf over the whole set up and move the leds under it. THen the gear is lit up, plus you have somewhere to put your laptop.
Yasmin Dilone
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Looks nice mate. Did you put feet underneath as well or did simply raising the top make it the correct height? How tall are you?
nope no feet underneath only the extra shelf on top, im 5'9" and the capita legs raised it the perfect height for me and the right size to get a amplifer under there aswell!
Kristofer Krauel

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy