Brex setup

Brex setup
Posted on: 28.11.2012 by Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Hi guys this is my actual setup.
Actually is unfinished It's still missing the audio a6 to control the turntables.....
I want to pass to another level and start leaving the completely digital to semi digital with the time codes

I start with a Hercules RMX I'm 2010 I believe, but in january I bougth this ddj t1 and I like a lot
Last week I made a great deal and buy my new 2 babies.
Christiane Hannay
Originally Posted by cagalume
I'm portuguese too.
The maximum i found was a vestax pdx 2000 mk2 for 50 euros, was the best deal of my life ahahah.
But yes, if we wait we can get really god business's
Seriously, 50 euros? I cannot find deals like that, nowhere. I buy all of my gear from germany, it's alot cheaper. From what zone are you?
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Wondering when will end this setup
I like very much the s4 but I feel that the quality of the knobs and the jogweells were not the best comparing to the ddj-t1, but was better in the inputs.

Last weekend I sold my s4 and bought my new baby a xone 4d.

Now I understand the difference between plastic toys and real professional toys, sorry NI enthusiastic fans but the true is for saying
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Last update I've made.

I have a little difference with the height of the TT and the cover.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Candy Vardy
Looking good mate!
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Hi guys wondering when this setup will end. Now I have trade my ddj-t1 for a S4 and now I have connect my turntables. Everything works fine still missing the grills for hk but the final look its almost there
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
New updates
now it's just missing the new grills for my hk audio and buy a blue leds for illuminating the mixer

Cherryl Maunder
That sounds cool can't wait to see how it turns out!
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
After a few search I found that it is possible to work with 2 turntables assign to deck A and B or C and D. You can find more information here

http://community s.pioneerdj.com/entries/...mecode-support

I connect the turntables on auxiliar 1 in left aux. and the other on the right side and it works but the volume its too low because ddj t1 don't have phone input but you can listen. I have read that it's possible to works this way with time codes but I don't have the vinyls time code and I will not buy 1 vinyl to test because when I buy the audio 6 will receive 2 vinyls
Cherryl Maunder
Great looking set up! So will you be running the turntables and DDJ-T1 through the Audio 4 to control TSP and using the DDJ as the mixer? I have a DDJ-T1 also and thought that wasn't possible?
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Turntables ready for scratch now it's just missing the audio dj to control them.

The next step is clean up the desk and change the place of the imac
Estrella Rozzo
Turntable is looking really good now. Pretty & shiny
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Update one turntable
First a good cleaning on the platter

Them was time to open for a deep clean

Remove the ground wire

And for last apply blue leds

Tomorrow the other brother will have the same treatment
Christiane Hannay
Originally Posted by cagalume
I'm portuguese too.
The maximum i found was a vestax pdx 2000 mk2 for 50 euros, was the best deal of my life ahahah.
Seriously, 50 euros? I cannot find deals like that, nowhere. I buy all of my gear from germany, it's alot cheaper. From what zone are you?
Danny Traffas
I'm portuguese too.
dan samo
Very nice! Great price on the Technics too, you got a great deal there! I've spent almost that much just in servicing two!
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Originally Posted by Parameter Y
Hey nice. I wish i could get deals like that here in portugal
This deal was made were in Lisbon... a few weeks ago a member of this community told me that sometimes appears good business, and he was right i wait two weeks, every day looking in auction sites, 10 times a day, my wife told me you re crazy
Until i found this one, right now i
Christiane Hannay
Hey nice. I wish i could get deals like that here in portugal
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
Coimbra. I bought to a guy that receive these material from another guy that was owning money and sell me. I saw this advertise in custo justo and send a email, 3 days later the guy call me asking if I really want. I told the guy... I don't know in fact I really don't need. hoping that he lower the price but he didn't. So in the next day I made 350km to get this excellent deal.
Danny Traffas
300 euros 2 technics? where do you got that ??
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
I like a lot the ddj-t1 but the BIG PROBLEM is that the ddj-t1 dont have phono inputs, only 1 auxiliar input, and now i have to buy a audio 4 to connect the turntables.... but removing that its a funtastic controller.
Nevada Edgette
Nice setup. I use to own a DDJT1, it was a fun controller.
Wilfredo Kiffmeyer
I pay 300
Rubye Feicht
Veryyy nice.. What did you pay for the Technics?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy