Troy94's Setup Mapping Help

Troy94's Setup Mapping Help
Posted on: 10.06.2013 by Valarie Marsha
So I'm fairly content with my budget setup right now especially since I'm an unemployed 15 year old.
But I'm looking for some help. It's time for a new interface. I don't have much money and I need something I can cue with and use external effects with. I'm looking at the M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Komplete Audio 6*, or maybe the Akai EIE but I move from studio to studio a lot. Suggestions please.
IMG_20130610_220445_968.jpg
IMG_20130610_220454_198.jpg
IMG_20130610_220513_763.jpg

In Ableton
So, the MPD24...
The 1st and 4th fader are volume controls for deck A and B
The 2nd and 5th are a delay and reverb combo for a nice wash with a freeze at CC 125
The 3rd and 6th are set to auto filters, I'm still experimenting with which filters I wanna use however (low pass, band pass etc.)
The top row controls the play and stop for the selected scene in deck A and the 3rd row down is the same for deck B. I'm not sure what I'll do with the 2nd and 4th row yet so let me know what you believe I should do.
The 3 pink knobs are controlling the master EQ 3, the one below them is the crossfader and the orange one corresponds to the scene.
3 other 3 knobs are currently unmapped so once again, your opinion would be nice.

The MPKmini..
The 1st and 5th pads are controlling the on/off for a beat repeat corresponding to each deck and the 4th currently controls the loop on/off for the selected track. The top row of knobs control the interval, grid, pitch, and pitch decay for the Beat Repeat.

I wont go into detail on my guitar rig but Ive got a '87 Epiphone Les Paul (anything after approx. 95 isn't even close to the quality of this) and an old crate in the box. That's a broken Kustom amp that I converted into a 2x12 cab with Celestion Super65's (for sale) and I have a Vox AC15 on the way.
I believe it's a pretty solid setup but i could definitely use some improvements. Please comment, I'm all ears.

[email protected]
Troy-TheInfamous.tumblr.com
Soundcloud.com/troy-monroe
troy-theinfamous.bandcamp (coming soon)
Valarie Marsha
So I'm fairly content with my budget setup right now especially since I'm an unemployed 15 year old.
But I'm looking for some help. It's time for a new interface. I don't have much money and I need something I can cue with and use external effects with. I'm looking at the M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Komplete Audio 6*, or maybe the Akai EIE but I move from studio to studio a lot. Suggestions please.
IMG_20130610_220445_968.jpg
IMG_20130610_220454_198.jpg
IMG_20130610_220513_763.jpg

In Ableton
So, the MPD24...
The 1st and 4th fader are volume controls for deck A and B
The 2nd and 5th are a delay and reverb combo for a nice wash with a freeze at CC 125
The 3rd and 6th are set to auto filters, I'm still experimenting with which filters I wanna use however (low pass, band pass etc.)
The top row controls the play and stop for the selected scene in deck A and the 3rd row down is the same for deck B. I'm not sure what I'll do with the 2nd and 4th row yet so let me know what you believe I should do.
The 3 pink knobs are controlling the master EQ 3, the one below them is the crossfader and the orange one corresponds to the scene.
3 other 3 knobs are currently unmapped so once again, your opinion would be nice.

The MPKmini..
The 1st and 5th pads are controlling the on/off for a beat repeat corresponding to each deck and the 4th currently controls the loop on/off for the selected track. The top row of knobs control the interval, grid, pitch, and pitch decay for the Beat Repeat.

I wont go into detail on my guitar rig but Ive got a '87 Epiphone Les Paul (anything after approx. 95 isn't even close to the quality of this) and an old crate in the box. That's a broken Kustom amp that I converted into a 2x12 cab with Celestion Super65's (for sale) and I have a Vox AC15 on the way.
I believe it's a pretty solid setup but i could definitely use some improvements. Please comment, I'm all ears.

[email protected]
Troy-TheInfamous.tumblr.com
Soundcloud.com/troy-monroe
troy-theinfamous.bandcamp (coming soon)

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy