My latest setup...

My latest setup...
Posted on: 31.05.2013 by Malorie Suriano
Hey all, I've been Djing for about a year now and origionaly started with virtual Dj and my laptop, then came across tractor. I started using touch osc to control it since I couldnt afford gear . So, became a traktor head so now Im running traktor scratch pro 2.6 with a numark mixtrac, since thats all I could afford, but I still use TouchOSC to control deck 3 and my effects because I have mapped the effects knobs on the mixtrack to gain and filter. My sound setup runs from the laptop to a splitter, one goes to an EQ then to a receiver for the speakers mounted on the wall since they dont too well with bass. The other end of the splitter runs to my Fender bass guitar amp for the bass, and it rocks the damn house! I also have an old reverb machine wired into it to give the overall sound a lil more depth.

DSCF5407.jpgDSCF5408.jpg
Malorie Suriano
Hey all, I've been Djing for about a year now and origionaly started with virtual Dj and my laptop, then came across tractor. I started using touch osc to control it since I couldnt afford gear . So, became a traktor head so now Im running traktor scratch pro 2.6 with a numark mixtrac, since thats all I could afford, but I still use TouchOSC to control deck 3 and my effects because I have mapped the effects knobs on the mixtrack to gain and filter. My sound setup runs from the laptop to a splitter, one goes to an EQ then to a receiver for the speakers mounted on the wall since they dont too well with bass. The other end of the splitter runs to my Fender bass guitar amp for the bass, and it rocks the damn house! I also have an old reverb machine wired into it to give the overall sound a lil more depth.

DSCF5407.jpgDSCF5408.jpg
Valarie Marsha
I love the setup, I'm a guitarist myself so this is something I can relate to. I just wish I had a whole room to myself like that. Very nice.
Rosita Murchie
That is really a nice setup you got there...the turntables look just awesome. I hope you get on with those gear s really well.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy