DjRamteam's Command Center Setup

DjRamteam's Command Center Setup
Posted on: 16.06.2013 by Jayson Shabi
Hi there.

My name is Youri and my stagename is DJ Ramteam. I am the founder of The Ramteam Community (see profile if interested) which started off as a gaming community back in 1996, but since some of our members were already into electronical music and I decided to get back in that scene in December 2012 after nine years, we now focus on both Gaming and DJ'ing. We've got a website for gaming/DJ'ing, several SC'pages, a youtube channel and sometimes we broadcast live via our Teamspeak3 server! If you want a meet and greet on TS3, then look on our website for the TS3 info

My current setup:

- My PC (core i5 2400 3.1ghz (sandy bridge), 10gb ram, HD7950@7970 bios, lots of space, tower = CM Stacker 830 Evo.
- Creative SB0270 External HD Soundcard
- Logitech Z-2300
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx
- Korg nanoKEY2 (only used for productions)
- Korg nanoKONTROL2
- Korg nanoPAD2
- Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (while mixing)
- PreSonus Studio One 2 (productions)
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (productions)

I use my PC speakers for the sound, no special monitors yet (financial state is bad whaha ) .. Anyways, take a look I'm happy with it and despite its name being used as 'a budget brand', I believe the DJ Console 4-Mx is very good and great for the 450 euro (back then) I paid for it. Together with the recently purchased complete nanoSERIES2 devices, I love to get into the game

Video's:

Cheers,
Name: Youri
Nick Name: Jax
Stage Name: DJ Ramteam
Biggest influence to get into DJ'ing: James Zabiela !!
Jayson Shabi
Hi there.

My name is Youri and my stagename is DJ Ramteam. I am the founder of The Ramteam Community (see profile if interested) which started off as a gaming community back in 1996, but since some of our members were already into electronical music and I decided to get back in that scene in December 2012 after nine years, we now focus on both Gaming and DJ'ing. We've got a website for gaming/DJ'ing, several SC'pages, a youtube channel and sometimes we broadcast live via our Teamspeak3 server! If you want a meet and greet on TS3, then look on our website for the TS3 info

My current setup:

- My PC (core i5 2400 3.1ghz (sandy bridge), 10gb ram, HD7950@7970 bios, lots of space, tower = CM Stacker 830 Evo.
- Creative SB0270 External HD Soundcard
- Logitech Z-2300
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx
- Korg nanoKEY2 (only used for productions)
- Korg nanoKONTROL2
- Korg nanoPAD2
- Traktor Scratch Pro 2 (while mixing)
- PreSonus Studio One 2 (productions)
- Ableton Live 9 Suite (productions)

I use my PC speakers for the sound, no special monitors yet (financial state is bad whaha ) .. Anyways, take a look I'm happy with it and despite its name being used as 'a budget brand', I believe the DJ Console 4-Mx is very good and great for the 450 euro (back then) I paid for it. Together with the recently purchased complete nanoSERIES2 devices, I love to get into the game

Video's:

Cheers,
Name: Youri
Nick Name: Jax
Stage Name: DJ Ramteam
Biggest influence to get into DJ'ing: James Zabiela !!
Jayson Shabi
Hey, thanks tekki..

Fixed the broken image-links.
Random X
Welkom, gozert!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy