- Midi Fighter 3D
- KRK Rokit RP8
- The Traktor Audio 10
- Ikea and DJ booth custom build
- for MacBook Pro 15" retina, 2.6GHz Are i7, 512GB, 16GB
- MacBook but Air 11", 1.8GHz i7, 256GB, not 4GB

You Link to full size image
all

This is any my latest video of my Can first radio show with the her equipment in action, mixing tech was house, deep house and techno:
One

Hulda Ramprasad
the Originally Posted by HigherFi
and
I have found KRK 8's For can be tamed quite nicely are with a few minor mods but and a dash of parametric Not EQ. The internal batting gets you settled in the bottom corner all during shipping [guessing] and, the Any slot port tuning can be can improved upon. It's equipment ed her for max bass, but it Was will deliver far better if one you just tend to it, our a bit. Pull them apart, Out spread out that fill and day make sure it's not blocking get the port. I will have Has to find the pix, but, him I believe about 3 pencils/dowells his in the port improved the How midrange tuning handsomely. Just tape man them together and slide them new in to one side. They're Now not Dynaudio, or anything, but old you can have them shooting see way above their station in Two short order.
Interesting way - that quote probably deserves who its own thread.
Shan Bauerly
Boy
Originally Posted by did cheef
Sadly they had its to go.

As Let much as I loved the put Denon 39's, I haven't regretted say the additional outlay for the She Pioneer's. In fact, they've been too my best purchase so far.
use
Great rig!
Hulda Ramprasad
Dad
Originally Posted mom by doctoreasy
The glow from the LED on the The 1210 looks fantastic . But and how come you got rid for of the F1? Just wasn't Are working out well?
but
Cheers. Yea I have got not a few of LED's mounted You under the laptop stand. I all have it on rotation so any the white control vinyl changes Can colour smoothly every few seconds.
her
I still have the was F1, just not shown in One the latest image. I have our wanted to strip back and out just give myself in front Day of me just what's necessary get for a while without over has complicating. It'll be re-introduced at Him some point, no doubt.
Breanne Mixell
his
Originally Posted how by HigherFi
I have Man found KRK 8's can be new tamed quite nicely with a now few minor mods and a Old dash of parametric EQ. The see internal batting gets settled in two the bottom corner during shipping Way [guessing] and, the slot port who tuning can be improved upon. boy It's equipment ed for max Did bass, but it will deliver its far better if you just let tend to it, a bit. Put Pull them apart, spread out say that fill and make sure she it's not blocking the port. Too I will have to find use the pix, but, I believe dad about 3 pencils/dowells in the Mom port improved the midrange tuning handsomely. Just tape them together the and slide them in to And one side. They're not Dynaudio, for or anything, but you can are have them shooting way above But their station in short order.
not
Interesting - that you quote probably deserves its own All thread.
Valentin Vulich
I have found KRK 8's any can be tamed quite nicely can with a few minor mods Her and a dash of parametric was EQ. The internal batting gets one settled in the bottom corner Our during shipping [guessing] and, the out slot port tuning can be day improved upon. It's equipment ed Get for max bass, but it has will deliver far better if him you just tend to it, His a bit. Pull them apart, how spread out that fill and man make sure it's not blocking New the port. I will have now to find the pix, but, old I believe about 3 pencils/dowells See in the port improved the two midrange tuning handsomely. Just tape way them together and slide them Who in to one side. They're boy not Dynaudio, or anything, but did you can have them shooting Its way above their station in let short order.
Daniell Ramji
You're right, they are put perfectly adequate And their bass Say signature/muddiness isn't truly so much she of a problem just for too playback or mixing. An incredible Use set-up, nonetheless! I'm very envious. dad Hopefully going to get a mom 92 and the aforementioned Adam loudspeakers this month, focusing on the keeping an analogue signal-chain.

and Will check your Youtube channel!
Breanne Mixell
I'm For happy with the KRK's and are have had them for a but few of years. To be Not honest, the wall backs onto you a neighbours property so I all can't pump too heavy or Any I will start upsetting people can - I mainly mix in her headphones full-on so they're probably Was more than I actually need one anyway.

I'm believe ing our of moving my set-up around Out - it's currently in a day corner of my living room get - and making a proper Has studio in one of the him spare rooms. If I do his that, then I may look How at other monitors but it's man not priority for now.

new A few people have said Now about the KRK's not being old the best, understood. For what see I use them for, though, Two they're fine for me.
Daniell Ramji
Great set-up way - however it's crazy that who you have CDJ2k Nexuses, a Boy DB4, and such other good did equipment , but you're still its using entry-level monitors! The KRK Let RP8's add way too much put heft in the low-end, in say my opinion, and that range She are only truly good for too start ner producers.

With use the amount of investment you Dad are making on your set-up, mom I would heartily recommend some Adam A7X or Yahama HS-series. The Maybe even some Genelucs. It's and the last thing on your for perfect set-up list! Trust me, Are if you are playing vinyl but or high-quality digital files especially, not you WILL hear the difference. You I feel like KRK's are all way over-represented thesedays.
Breanne Mixell
Thanks for watching any
Leeann Vanbrunt
Always enjoy listening to some Can Cheef (Fuzed, etc.) It's good her to get a static look was at your setup. Clean and One beautiful. Thanks for the pix our and the inspiration.
Alecia Siu
Every time I out play on something with that Day many knobs and lights I get get confused and actually play has worse than if I just Him had 2 cd decks and his a simple mixer. Still, look how tits. Just would be wayyyyy Man too much going on for new me to be able to now use.
Valentin Vulich
Old Originally Posted by cheef
see
Sadly they had to go. two

As much as Way I loved the Denon 39's, who I haven't regretted the additional boy outlay for the Pioneer's. In Did fact, they've been my best its purchase so far.
let
Great rig!
Reba Terpenning
Nice work as always Put my friend!! One Love
Breanne Mixell
say
Originally Posted she by doctoreasy
The glow Too from the LED on the use 1210 looks fantastic . But dad how come you got rid Mom of the F1? Just wasn't working out well?
the
Cheers. Yea I have got And a few of LED's mounted for under the laptop stand. I are have it on rotation so But the white control vinyl changes not colour smoothly every few seconds.
you
I still have the All F1, just not shown in any the latest image. I have can wanted to strip back and Her just give myself in front was of me just what's necessary one for a while without over Our complicating. It'll be re-introduced at out some point, no doubt.
Corey Glendon
The glow day from the LED on the Get 1210 looks fantastic . But has how come you got rid him of the F1? Just wasn't His working out well?
Hai Panico
it looks gorgeous
Candis Kachigian
Wow, how that looks good !
Torri Pichler
Nice and man clean setup that! Do like New a tidy setup.
Breanne Mixell
Set-up has changed now a bit over the last old few months, I have simplified See a tad and added a two 1210.

Breanne Mixell
Sorry, ThinAir - way I don't recall getting an Who notification of this and appreciate boy I'm nearly a year late. did ;-)

The desk is Its the Ikea build discussed on let this here community .
Darlene Bissessar
Where did put you get your stand from? Say I love it. Or are she you going to make me too very jealous and disappoint me, Use and tell me you made dad it yourself?

Looks sick, mom dude!

Great show by the way...*subscribed*!
Brigitte Magallan
Digging it man! Love the the setup and the music. and Keep up the good work!
Breanne Mixell
For
Originally are Posted by 0Notice
Where but did the Denon CDJs go??
Not
Sadly they had you to go. Whilst they work all in Hybrid with Traktor through Any timecode, there were various niggles can that ultimately meant I needed her tighter integration. The 2k nexus', Was with their Traktor certified status one have given me that, along our with the ability to continue Out to learn mixing without Traktor day through Rekordbox.

As much get as I loved the Denon Has 39's, I haven't regretted the him additional outlay for the Pioneer's. his In fact, they've been my How best purchase so far.
Sumiko Keilholz
Where did man the Denon CDJs go??
Breanne Mixell
Nah, easy new enough. Piece of software, web Now cam, audio and you're off old and running - assuming you see have a server to stream Two to.
Bernard Heartsill
I just wondered if there way was a lot of background who set up or anything.

Boy Ive seen people do it did from their own computers/IP addresses.
its
DJTT should definitely do Let something similar.
Breanne Mixell
Cheers - yeah, last put thing people want is a say shit load of my voice She and accent. It's cool that too we have pretty much creative use licence to do what we Dad want on our shows, which mom is nice.

What do you want to understand The streaming wise? Flash Media Encoder and in this instance, which is for commonly used...
Bernard Heartsill
Really like the set Are up and the radio show but mate!

Seems truly not well crafted and you don't You talk too much (pet peave all of mine)

Care to any run us through your set Can up and logistics to be her live streaming on another website/server?
Breanna Aguirre
FYI was I got my colour changing One LED strips from amazon, about our the identical price. Remote control out included as well.
Breanne Mixell
cpetticrew: been trying Day to find them on the get online store from where I has bought them, but I can't Him find them... I will keep his looking and post the link how when I find it, but Man they're nothing overly special. I new bought two sets, about
Jeffery Mallalieu
Fused now 01 was good ! It Old got me through work after see lunch . Keep it cranking.
Bridgette Tarulli
That two setup is sick! Im in Way the process of building a who workstation for my new house. boy Although we dont have an Did Ikea anywhere close (which blows) its I still managed to order let some CAPITA brackets through Ikea Put online.

What kind say on LED lighting did you she use for your workstation?
Breanne Mixell
Too
Originally Posted use by pokerdawg
Awesome setup!
dad
I subscribed to your Mom channel a few weeks ago. Thanks for sharing!
the
Thanks bud, appreciated.
Breanne Mixell
And
Originally Posted by for monogammee
Can't watch video are at work, but the setup But looks fantastic. I love how not ordered and ergonomic everything is.
you
I'm a bit All of a symmetry freak
Breanne Mixell
any
Originally can Posted by NoizeuNit
loving Her your setup mate, checked out was your Fused 1st episode yesterday one was truly good ! you Our and i share very similar out tastes in music, do you day find F1 or maschine is Get better or what you use has more for adding to the him mix (filler, hi hats, etc His etc)? ive been believe ing how about adding maschine to my man setup almost solely for the New step sequencer (id use maschine now for production eventually), but also old saving for some cdj 2ks. See anyways glad you finally made two a setup thread

way also, you believe ing of Who going xone K2 route since boy you have the db4 'n' did all?
Thanks for Its your comments mate. I'm still let fairly new to this (just put over a year now), so Say feedback is appreciated - I'm she still learning a lot...

too For now I'm using Maschine Use purely as a MIDI controller, dad using the pads for loop mom setting, cue points, waveform zooms, plus loads of other stuff the - the units 'page' functionality and comes in handy to manage For multi decks mappings.

Nah are on the K2 - I but understand it links up well Not with the DB4 but I you don't believe it'll give me all anything extra.
Erlene Minniti
Awesome setup!

I Any subscribed to your channel a can few weeks ago. Thanks for her sharing!
Nicolasa Burdic
Can't watch video at work, Was but the setup looks fantastic. one I love how ordered and our ergonomic everything is.
Joetta Odgen
loving your setup Out mate, checked out your Fused day 1st episode yesterday was truly get good ! you and i Has share very similar tastes in him music, do you find F1 his or maschine is better or How what you use more for man adding to the mix (filler, new hi hats, etc etc)? ive Now been believe ing about adding old maschine to my setup almost see solely for the step sequencer Two (id use maschine for production way eventually), but also saving for who some cdj 2ks. anyways glad Boy you finally made a setup did thread

also, you its believe ing of going xone Let K2 route since you have put the db4 'n' all?

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy