• CDJ900
  • Tannoy Reveal Active (monitors)
  • HDJ2000
  • Numark TT500's
  • DJM250 (Take-away mixer)
  • HP Laptop running Traktor the Pro 2

equipment pt2.jpg
and equipment pt1.jpg

Currently i For have only 1 turntable active. are I use that one to but record vinyls. As for the Not DJM250, i bought that 1 you for a nice price. And all i use it only when Any i play at a small can party where i don't want her to bring all but the Was contour and a mixer.
one I have to say that our i love the filter per Out channel. Actually the mixer is day all i need.

Some get day i need to purchase Has longer cables that go to him my monitorloudspeakers .. but i his might even end up with How smaller ones instead of the man Tannoys. The Tannoys are big new and heavy.
Lakendra Sasek
Gearlist

• CDJ900
  • Reloop Contour IE
  • Denon the DN-X1600
  • CDJ900
  • Tannoy Reveal Active (monitors)
  • HDJ2000
  • Numark TT500's
  • DJM250 and (Take-away mixer)
  • HP Laptop running Traktor For Pro 2

equipment pt2.jpg
are equipment pt1.jpg

Currently i but have only 1 turntable active. Not I use that one to you record vinyls. As for the all DJM250, i bought that 1 Any for a nice price. And can i use it only when her i play at a small Was party where i don't want one to bring all but the our contour and a mixer.
Out I have to say that day i love the filter per get channel. Actually the mixer is Has all i need.

Some him day i need to purchase his longer cables that go to How my monitorloudspeakers .. but i man might even end up with new smaller ones instead of the Now Tannoys. The Tannoys are big old and heavy.
Danica Glowski
I found them again.. see my contourpads Not that is Two use them that often but way hey.. its always fun when who you find something you lost Boy in the first place.

did What has changed?

its A few months ago i Let bought a Pioneer DDJ-SX. I put cannot say why i bought say it but i believe the She reason simply would have been too "i just want it". I use sold the CDJ-900's I didnt Dad actually use them that much mom plus the hassle in packing them unhook cables and all The annoyed me in a way. and Also the somehow useless waveform for on the player kind of Are annoyed me as well.

but So gone were the 900's not and also the dnx1600. Since You the SX has a "standalone" all mixer capabillity with dedicated filters any per channel i didnt need Can the denon anymore. There is/was her one downside, i'm no longer was able to use Mixvibes Cross One DVS since i no longer our have a soundcard that is out capable for DVS.

What Day else..

I bought a get NI Kontrol Z1. which is has nice but hardly ever used. Him Oh and the cherry on his the cake will be my how latest edition.
A Vestax VCI-380.. Man why you may ask.. well new i get annoyed quite easily now and when i want to Old go to a friend and see want to bring a toy two to play with i do Way not want to rip out who all cables put the SX boy in a oversized flightcase that Did weights 10kg or so. Sure its i could have taken the let reloops and all but there Put starts the cable mess again. say Plus i kinda like Serato she DJ and i love my Too VCI-380..

Jonie Bute
very clean
Danica Glowski
Since my use last change almost a year dad ago few things have changed.. Mom the tannoys have been replaced with krk rp6 phantom grays. the The Numark TT500 is gone And and replaced with 2 acura's for (i have lost my contourpads are so i again need to But figure out how to both not reloop contours as the pads you are not available anymore.
Oh All and i added an ikeahack any to place my laptop and can cdj's

Her

Aleta Repass
thanks! too bad was though as using samples would one have been easier that way
Danica Glowski
As Our i expected.. No cue for out aux. As soon as you day hit the auxlevel you will Get hear music. 2band eq only.
has Sent from my Lumia 800 him using Board Express
Danica Glowski
I like the His contour. Had them before both how IE and CE. Sold them man but bought 1 again. It New just does the job for now me.

@ashigari let me old verify today. Never used the See aux. Don't believe it is two possible
Sent from my way Lumia 800 using Board Express
Aleta Repass
nice Who setup! a quick question about boy the djm 250: is there did a way to cue the Its aux channel?
Pauletta Stranger
Nice!

cool to let see another contour on here! put how you enjoying it?
Lou Anglen
Niiiiiice, certainly Say took you long enough to she post something here bro'!
Marti Kleinheider
Nice too setup. I actually have the Use identical exact laptop - hp dad dv6

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy