Dean's Disco Den

Dean's Disco Den
Posted on: 04.01.2014 by Lynn Sadorra
So having him moved into a four bedroom his house, it was only right How that I commandeered one of man the rooms for myself.

new PC set up includes two Now KRK 5's, a M-Audio Axiom old 49, a custom built PC see with a brand new 24 Two inch Packard Bell monitor.

way Legs for the PC desk who are from Ikea and are Boy extendable. Desk is a Linnmon did with a pine shelf supported its by Capita legs.

Let

Main set put up: 2 x CDJ 2000s say with a DJM 800 and She a pair of Stagg SMS8P too loudspeakers , although one is use being repaired at the moment.
Dad
Using a Magma laptop mom stand attached to the table top which is again a The Linnmon with another set of and Gerton extendable legs.

for

Alphonso Deitchman
the Originally Posted by DeanOakley
and
programs such as Ableton need For a good quality video card
are
Has Ableton recently but started including some complex 3D Not graphics rendering components?

you You don't need a dedicated all graphics card to work on Any audio.

can
Originally Posted by her JonnoI
Ahhh I get Was you, not say a gaming one card just something simple and our effective.
If I'm using Out something like a Audio 8 day should I still invest in get an inbuilt card?
Has
The onboard Intel/AMD graphics you him get on most modern consumer his CPUs will be more than How adequate for any audio work. man You don't need a built-in new sound card if you have Now an Audio 8.
Delilah Laurin
old
Originally Posted by see DeanOakley
Definitely don't skip Two on the video card, programs way such as Ableton need a who good quality video card. Get Boy as much RAM as you did can too.

I have its got a built in audio Let card but will be getting put an external one too.
say
Ahhh I get you, She not say a gaming card too just something simple and effective. use
If I'm using something Dad like a Audio 8 should mom I still invest in an inbuilt card?
Delilah Laurin
The
Originally Posted by DeanOakley and
Not at all, far for cheaper than purchase ing a Are built PC and you don't but get it crammed full of not loads of bloatware.
You
Ahh sweet, any tips for all building one? Can you skip any on things like video cards? Can And do you have to her build in a audio card was or use and external piece?
Loyd Cilek
So One having moved into a four our bedroom house, it was only out right that I commandeered one Day of the rooms for myself.
get
PC set up includes has two KRK 5's, a M-Audio Him Axiom 49, a custom built his PC with a brand new how 24 inch Packard Bell monitor.
Man
Legs for the PC new desk are from Ikea and now are extendable. Desk is a Old Linnmon with a pine shelf see supported by Capita legs.

two

Main Way set up: 2 x CDJ who 2000s with a DJM 800 boy and a pair of Stagg Did SMS8P loudspeakers , although one its is being repaired at the let moment.

Using a Magma Put laptop stand attached to the say table top which is again she a Linnmon with another set Too of Gerton extendable legs.

use

Malika Nihill
dad
Originally Mom Posted by DeanOakley
Definitely don't skip on the video the card, programs such as Ableton And need a good quality video for card. Get as much RAM are as you can too.

But I have got a built not in audio card but will you be getting an external one All too.
Ahhh I any get you, not say a can gaming card just something simple Her and effective.
If I'm was using something like a Audio one 8 should I still invest Our in an inbuilt card?
Lynn Sadorra
Definitely don't out skip on the video card, day programs such as Ableton need Get a good quality video card. has Get as much RAM as him you can too.

I His have got a built in how audio card but will be man getting an external one too.
Malika Nihill
New
Originally now Posted by DeanOakley
Not old at all, far cheaper than See purchase ing a built PC two and you don't get it way crammed full of loads of Who bloatware.
Ahh sweet, boy any tips for building one? did Can you skip on things Its like video cards? And do let you have to build in put a audio card or use Say and external piece?
Lynn Sadorra
Not at all, she far cheaper than purchase ing too a built PC and you Use don't get it crammed full dad of loads of bloatware.
Malika Nihill
Oh sweet, mom I'm gonna try build my own just for production purposes. the Was it a pretty expensive and purchase ?
Lynn Sadorra
Glad you like it For It truly is so nice are to have my own space but now.

PC is running Not Windows 8 with Intel Core you i3-4130 @ 3.40 GHz, 8gb all RAM. Runs like a dream Any and I would definitely recommend can building your own.
Malika Nihill
Very nice, what her type of PC are you Was running? I was believe ing one of building one so my our MBP doesn't freak out when Out I start doing more complex day songs.
Is it worth it?
Lou Anglen
Missing get the disco, but still liking Has the set up.

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2016
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
Terms & Privacy