Reply to CDJ 2000/Traktor HID problem

CDJ 2000/Traktor HID problem
Hi,

Having a problem with my advanced HID connection to latest Traktor that wondered if anyone else was having.

CDJ 2000 MK1 and Traktor all updated to latest firmware and drivers, but when I'm running a track in one channel, when I use the select knob on the other CDJ to browse to my next track, as soon as I press it to select, it stops dead the other track in the other CDJ !?

Another peculiarity is that moving the jog wheels on either seems to make the treble knob in the software Channel A move left or right (depending on which way I spin the jogwheel), and then it resets itself as soon as I let got of the jogwheel (this happens in channel A whichever CDJ I spin??!)

I can get around the cutting out problem by manually dragging tracks on my laptops trackpad into the relevant deck, just would love to prefer to use the browse/select knob so don't have to bother with the laptop.

I'm running windows 7 on my laptop and it's pretty new.

I know the simple solution is to not use Traktor lol, but for some gigs I do when there's a HUGE number of requests I get, being able to jump on the keyboard to do a typed search is so very useful rather than scrolling through long lists with the browser knob.

Has anyone had a similar prob as really cannot seem to make this stop this really annoying problem :/ ?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy