Reply to Denon DB2, 2 X DN-S3700, Zomo MC-1000 & Coffin - IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA

Denon DB2, 2 X DN-S3700, Zomo MC-1000 & Coffin - IN HAMILTON, ONTARIO, CANADA
Selling some gear to make room for other hobbies. I am just not playing with the stuff as much as I should anymore so it needs to find a nice new home with someone who can really appreciate all it has to offer! Pictures Below.

Contents:
1. Allen & Heath Xone DB2 - Used in basement smoke free setting, in mint condition with a nice skin applied. Got the skin in Europe.

2. Denon DN-S3700 X 2 - Same smoke free setting and in mint condition. One of the CD drives sounds a tiny bit noisy when spinning but have not replaced because she works like a dream.

3. Oddyssey coffin for both CD players and 12" mixer. Push out laptop stand as well. Roller wheels and a nice over all unit. $200

4. Zomo MC-1000 with PMK-3 Bracket - Same smoke free setting. Used 3 times and put away as I much prefer my X1 MK2. $200 shipped.

Bundles:

Items 1+2 = $1200
Items 1+2+3 = $1300
Items 1+2+3+4 = $1400

Going to try and sell 1+2 as a pair. Sorry for anyone interested in the DB2, but that seems to be the attraction at this point. I need those CDJ's gone as well as they are useless without a mixer.

Shipping extra - If shipping to the states, be forewarned that shipping is very expensive on the CDJ's, mixer and coffin will probably spoil the deal. Local pickup in Hamilton. Delivery to GTA/Mississauga etc we can work out a price for gas.

DB2.jpgDN-S3700-1.jpgDN-S3700-2.jpgMC-1000.jpgX1-MK2.jpgXone DB2 Skin.jpgCase Closed.jpgCase Open.jpgDJ Setup.jpg
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy