Reply to .saint's "nothing fancy" setup.

.saint's "nothing fancy" setup.

my "mancave/basement setup"

s4, f1, 13"mbp, tma-1 (FG edition), 27" imac, oxygen 49, av40s (stands on the way), LaCie lightscribe external burner & a CFX "crusty" mask
F1 is mapped for FX (in midi mode) and im going to start working on a midi mode FX map for the S4 (something similar to scamo's and eans but used in midi mode, if my stinking In-Port on my controller manager decides to pik up the S4). i would like to pick up an X1 to play with as well.

have all my music on a 1tb "LaCie +stark" drive but i recently purchased the 1tb "LaCie Rugged" thunderbolt drive to take with me on gigs for the BUS power and portability & durability, not pictured.

the +stark stays at home now connected to the iMac always. desk was from staples, it was on sale for $60

i would eventually like to pick up a maschine mkII someday and update my old iMac to something that i can add more ram to since i'm maxed out at 6gigs.

updates to my setup are slim so this wont be a heavily updated thread but im super happy with what i got and how its working.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy