Reply to Nakkanen's Ping Pong Tiddly - Bedroom Studio

Nakkanen's Ping Pong Tiddly - Bedroom Studio
Here is my setup - Quite a lot of gear I like to swap around what I'm using a lot and to be honest there is some gear that really doesn't get used all that often.

Whats in my setup and how I use it:

CD Setup
2x CDJ 850
DJM 800
(This is what I started out with, I mainly DJ on CDJs at the majority of my gigs. I use traktor occasionally but usually prefer to keep it simple, less to lug around and quicker to setup (just a couple of USBs and a set of headphones) My CDJs don't get much use from me at the moment and I usually lend them to 2 friends who are starting out at DJing and live together.

Vinyl Setup
2x Stanton st150
DJM 909 - Bought 2nd hand for $350AUD, great mixer. I use this a lot more than the DJM800.
Control X1 - Love this thing!
Audio 10
(I bought this gear mainly to do a bit of scratching, It's what I use most at home)

Ableton/Maschine Setup
Maschine - Ableton workflow
Midifighter 3d - I actually haven't used this much, but will be integrating it into my Ableton setup for clip launching and effects soon.
M-Audio Keystation

Additional gear
RMX1000 - I use this occasionally with my CDJ or Vinyl setups, to be honest this was an impulse buy.
Mackie mr5 - Love these monitors sound great and are plenty big for my tiny room.

You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy