Reply to My Evolution of Setups

My Evolution of Setups
So i have been Dj'ing as a hobby for a little over a year. I started in July 2011 after completing my first year at The United States Naval acaedmy. While i was home I purchased an american Audio VMS4

I then got a pair of Brand new KRK RP6's for $200, and i mapped out my padkontrol for effects n such.

I sold my VMS4 to a friend of mine and purchased a NI Audio 8, and a behringer mixer. I continued to use my padkontrol for deck control.
After Taxes I purchased a pair of Reloop RMP3's from a member here, and i was using the RMP-3's for Midi, and USB drives.

Fast forward to now, Within a couple of months of having the previous setup i found a brand new Denon Dn X-1700 for $900 on Ebay. So i bought it.

(yes in the above picture i am using SSL because my Laptop was being repaired So my friend let me borrow his (Awesome guy)

Currently I have my Setup in a flight case (purchased it for $120 on CL, and it has wheels) and i purchased an X1 and F1 (not pictured) from a member here for $375. I am using TSP2 and loving it.

Thats it for now, The only changes i can forshadow will probably be a pair of Denon SC2900's or CDj 900's
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy