Reply to Anteaters evolving set up

Anteaters evolving set up
This is indeed a work in progress with more to come in the next while. The set up has been taking shape recently.

This is the training set up but it's all portable enough to be used out and about with the main amp & speakers (not shown)

This set up started with an S4 on a pair of modified Ikea Muddus tables I cut and shut & turned into a single high table which is back friendly;

So fast forward a bit and I've been busy.......... A pair of midifighters and a pair of 1210's have been added in the last 6 weeks so the table wasn't big enough anymore.

I've got out a new table top from 18mm MDF which basibally sits on top of the original table - I'll fit some Dzus fasteners to make it solid but quickly demountable soon.

I wanted the set up to be tight and not to sprawled out so had to believe about putting stuff at differnet hights to to make the table as small as possible. So I picked up a Sefour CDJ stand on ebay cheap and added a bit of alloy to make a midifighter stand. It works great and really sets the midifighters at the ideal hight for me.

I chopped up a computer monitor stand, drilled it and made a laptop holder out of it. The intention being to open up the set up rather than just having my head bobbing up and down behing the flight case laptop stand.

So, next up is building a DJ room in the garage to house the set up - then I can make it bigger with more toys

You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy