Reply to rane68/serato 4 deck set up

rane68/serato 4 deck set up
hey hey
so i've been pondering a few set up options, i have a tech 12, which i love and is really the only thing i like using for a controll surface,( had two had to pawn one fml )fucking heavy and somewhat useless to me now a days.
so i have the reane 68, it barely gets used, i want to run four decks external.
but keep the table the main controll surface, to the right of my mixer.
what i'd like to do is either have some switching unit, to swtich through the channels to use the deck as a controll surface without clicking around in serato, and fiddling with the inputs on the mixer.
i have an apc but it's huge and i dont like using it with serato much,
what i'd like to ideally do is have the deck to the right, and maybe three smaller jog wheels to the left, a few buttons and knobs i can assign.
i've been believeing of how to build thins or what i can use to make this work,
or even just a switch to switch through to make the tech assignable to whatever input without switching everything else around.

any suggestions ? something cheap i can tear appart ?

and i've never been big on djing, mixing etc. i prefer to more or less slice chop remix as i go, not that i have any problems with mixing track to track, i just have a terrible case of add, and stimulants dont help that much,
i've been occasionally using a couple versions of a track with different cue points set, i suppose the sampler bit is an option as well, ideally a couple dozen cue points would be ideal ( including buttons.. two midi fighters, or a half height double width midi fighter, ) lol

so discuss
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy