Reply to SERIOUS, ridiculous problems with my VCI-400 EGE with Traktor 2 and then with 2.5.

SERIOUS, ridiculous problems with my VCI-400 EGE with Traktor 2 and then with 2.5.
Hey guys, i'm a professional DJ/Producer, I'm going to be touring soon and cannot afford to have the problems I've been having recently.

I also have a RAIN Livebook, that to be honest i'm really unhappy with and can't believe they tried to sell this to DJ's.

First off every time I plug in my laptop charger in my laptop my speakers go crazy and the static noise is unbearable, this happens with every speaker system, granted this could be an issue with my laptop, which is a Livebook made by Rain Computers.

Besides that initial ridiculous issue, I have extreme latency issues including cracks and pops every single time I load a track while another one is playing even at 1000+ latency levels and standard usb latency. I also don't seem to have any other latency options under 56 and thats only available in the ASIO driver panel for my VCI.

These issues are driving me NUTS and my gigs are coming up and I can't afford to embarrass myself.

If anyone can point me in my direction i'd really appreciate it.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy