Reply to VCI-400 headphone cueing -- no sound, Traktor Pro 2

VCI-400 headphone cueing -- no sound, Traktor Pro 2
SOLUTION: In output routing, be sure to select the L/R monitors, or else you can't headphone cue (nor use your monitors, of course).

Hi friends,

I am one of the lucky few that got their hands on the VCI-400 SE edition (hooray!), and let me just say it is beautiful~

I am still waiting for my new monitors to ship (old pair gave away due to relocation), so I have no speakers to hook up to at the moment... but I have a VCI-400 which needs to be played with. Right. Nao. So I figured I could just listen to it via headphone cueing and mess around with it a bit before my monitors come...

But no, the headphone cue does not work. Not sure why, but it isn't working.

I'm running TP2. My headphones work (sound-tested with iPod) and they are plugged in the front next to the cue/master-level knobs. Both knobs have been adjusted, which cue/master all the way on cue and levels half way high. Gain is up on each channel, as is my master volume.

Firmware has been updated, mapping has been importer, all knobs work, all buttons work (as I can see them move in TP2), everything is plugged in correctly...

And yes, the cue button is on

...any ideas?

I guess I'll get my monitors soon and I will test the sound that way. But still, the headphone cue should work!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy