Reply to VCI-100 scratching with "Key" On problem(?)

VCI-100 scratching with "Key" On problem(?)
I have a personalized .tsi for using deck AB & D with a VCI-100 FW1.4 and the deck C as a sample deck controlled by an Akai LPD8 here it is
https://rapidshare.com/files/4199726..._T2_FW1.4_.rar

there are pictures with the edited commands, remeber to turn on FX button 1 on deck A and C and FX button 2 on decks B and D.
When the key lock button is ON,if I quick scratch some(many)times the TempoBend stays ON (up or down) ,can anyone confirm me this, please?
this can be simply disabled by reset/deleting the MidiOut for the KeyLock,wich will disable the 2nd Note Commands when key is On,I hope I'm beeing clear...
In conclusion when the "Key" Led is On, the outer wheel (tempobend/pitchbend in traktor 3) has a different Note message,but not the "Touch" Notes or InnerWheel and I can't tell why it interferes with the scratching...if I touch the jog,then scratch ,it is ok,but if I quick grab it,baby scratch and drop it gets stuck in tempobend up or down.... am I doing something wrong?
I noticed the DJTT mapping only uses one of the commands for TempoBend, the commands with the "key" Off.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy