Reply to No big Import button, now what?

No big Import button, now what?
hi all,

just picked up a VCI-100 arcade from a fellow community member and what i can do with it rocks my world. I am using a windows vista laptop (750MB hard drives, 2Gb ram, amd turion x2 2.1GHz cpu and no problems running traktor with a low latency setting) and a brand new NI Audio 2 interface. The version of Traktor 2LE that came with the interface doesn't have the big import button at the bottom of the preferences window, so how do i import a tsi file to get everything to work right?

I haven't upgraded to traktor 2 pro yet as i'm waiting on the "invalid serial number" issue with the interface. I want to take advantage of the 30.00 coupon for registering the hardware. However, I've been told and read in here that any mapping/.tsi file should work fine with LE. any advice is greatly apreciated.

Am I just going to have to hang in there until i upgrade to 2pro or are there workarounds? i'm a rank beginner (so just disabling the sync and working on beat matching is giving me enough to do for now) and am sort of fumbling through. i look forward to catching up to the rest of the herd!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy