Reply to Vestax VCI-100 FW 1.2 Mapping TSI File with Traktor Pro 2 Using Original Overlay

Vestax VCI-100 FW 1.2 Mapping TSI File with Traktor Pro 2 Using Original Overlay
Hi,
First I wanted to say how amazing this Forum and Site are. There is a wealth of information and lots of interesting reads.

Second,
I recently purchased a Vestax VCI-100 (Silver with FW 1.2). I have been a long time user of the Vestax VCI-300 with Serato but wanted to make the switch to Traktor. I wanted a solid built single controller that is rich in both features and options. How can you go wrong with the VCI-100, even though its a bit outdated, its still an awesome piece of DJ gear . I know lots of you on this community have been using this controller and updating to give it its ultimate potential. Lots have updated to FW 1.4 with the SE Overlay. I actually like the VCi-100 Silver original Overlay. I have no plans to update to the 1.4 FW. What I am looking for is a TSI File tested on 1.2 FW utilizing the original layout including effects and loops that works flawlessly with Traktor Pro 2. All of the Mapping TSI file I have found on this community relate to the 1.4 FW with SE Overlay. I want TSI file that works with 1.2 FW with original Overlay including effects and loops on Traktor Pro 2. I have checked the web and Traktor Bible but cannot find anything. Can someone please point me in the right direction or provide a link. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I know I can try to create my own mapping but I am trying to avoid this at all costs.

Thanks to anyone who can assist!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy