Reply to MF3D ''for emergencies'' mapping

MF3D ''for emergencies'' mapping
Hi Guys.

Recently i went to a house party, and a friend of mine said he had the DJ'ing covered. I thought cool, i'll put my MF3D in my overevening bag with my laptop anyway, just in case. The worst happened, and the guy with the decks couldnt make it, so i hooked my laptop up to the sound system and used the MF3D (With beaubrytes mapping) for some basic cueing up of songs etc with no real mixing.

It got me believeing though. Would a mapping be feasible that controls the mixer settings as well as two decks? I was believeing the first page for deck control (ala beaubryte's. Love that mapping!) and two other pages for a further 2 decks.

One page however would be set for some basic mixer settings, with maybe the Crossfader assigned to some motion control, and the buttons set out like a mixer to control the EQ's. Some visual feed back from the buttons would look killer as well (believe the buttons lighting up in relation to the crossfader)
Ive got a spare external soundcard for the audio routing, so i can cue up tunes as well.

Ive never tried a mapping before, but before i start, is it possible or indeed practicle for something like this, or has anyone tried one before?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy