Deconstructing a track.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Deconstructing a track.Reply
Deconstructing a track.
Posted on: 19.03.2013 by Delfina Suedmeyer
So browsing around ableton's website today, I came across a few videos on deconstructing tracks to get a better understanding of how a popular track such as Disclosure - White Noise featuring AlunaGeorge was made. My question to DJTT: Do you guys know of any websites and videos that may have more deconstructing track videos online? I find that it helps me a lot. Thanks in advance.
Delfina Suedmeyer
So browsing around ableton's website today, I came across a few videos on deconstructing tracks to get a better understanding of how a popular track such as Disclosure - White Noise featuring AlunaGeorge was made. My question to DJTT: Do you guys know of any websites and videos that may have more deconstructing track videos online? I find that it helps me a lot. Thanks in advance.
Nikole Resende
There are some short videos on youtube by Point Blank that show the deconstruction of tracks. They just focus on one particular element, though.
Berta Baie
hmmmm no videos that i know of, I just do this by ear. Its a pain in the ass to try and pick apart all the sounds sometimes but its also good practice for really focusing on individual elements of the track.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy