:::MASHUP::: Avicii-I Could Be The One vs Tommy Trash-Truffle Pig (Danny Boy Mash UP)

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: :::MASHUP::: Avicii-I Could Be The One vs Tommy Trash-Truffle Pig (Danny Boy Mash UP)Reply
:::MASHUP::: Avicii-I Could Be The One vs Tommy Trash-Truffle Pig (Danny Boy Mash UP)
Posted on: 22.03.2013 by Naoma Belveal

"I Could Be The Truffle Pig" (DannyBoy Mash UP)"
DOWNLOAD LINK AVAILABLE BY REQUEST

Let me know what you guys believe!!!

::If you do like the track throw a LIKE or a SUB on my Youtube Channel, I'd appreciate it!::

- Dj Danny Boy
Dinorah Fallica
Originally Posted by TheRealDjDannyBoy

- Dj Danny Boy
Hey Danny Boy:

Melodic key wheel would be a good idea looking into. To further explain some above comments, when mentioning your keys clashing, means you are not in the same key or in harmonic 3rd or 5th steps. Therefore, the reason you have clashing.

It is very simplistic to get a straight ahead beat to mix. However, first begin your mixes with them being in proper keys. Therefore, they will seamlessly and melodically be in the same key and you won't really notice that your mixing two songs together, except you will know they are two separate songs, for example the mash-up.

Keep it up!
Zulma Ramji

::If you do like the track throw a LIKE or a SUB on my Youtube Channel, I'd appreciate it!::

- Dj Danny Boy
sorry man but i believe its not very good - i the keys are really clashing.
Naoma Belveal

- Dj Danny Boy
Naoma Belveal
Thanks for the feedback guys!! and CrashMOE ill give that a try!

- Danny Boy
Dinorah Fallica

- Dj Danny Boy
Hey Danny Boy:

Melodic key wheel would be a good idea looking into. To further explain some above comments, when mentioning your keys clashing, means you are not in the same key or in harmonic 3rd or 5th steps. Therefore, the reason you have clashing.

It is very simplistic to get a straight ahead beat to mix. However, first begin your mixes with them being in proper keys. Therefore, they will seamlessly and melodically be in the same key and you won't really notice that your mixing two songs together, except you will know they are two separate songs, for example the mash-up.

Keep it up!
Zulma Ramji
just keep trying man i am not very good myself yet
Naoma Belveal
Ahh sorry you didnt like it, Thank you for listening and also your feedback.

- Danny Boy
Zulma Ramji

- Dj Danny Boy
sorry man but i believe its not very good - i the keys are really clashing.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy