Looking for a vocalist!!! [Trip hop]

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Looking for a vocalist!!! [Trip hop]Reply
Looking for a vocalist!!! [Trip hop]
Posted on: 04.04.2013 by Luciano Hyppolite
Hi everybody! I'm back to the community s!
Here is the deal, so I've finished this track in a sort of trip hop melodic style and I would love to finish it with some sexy female vocals.

so, i'm looking for someone who is, or knows a vocalist that can put some groovy lyrics in my track. Im looking of something like portishead, some songs of massive attacks or the xx.

well here is the song, if you are interested contact me to my soundcloud and ill send you the parts and the lyrics for you to do your magic.

This will be included in my album that is almost done and surely will be released in an indie label here in my hometown Buenos Aires Argentina (where the pope is from!)

Listen here!

http://snd.sc/YW11t8
Luciano Hyppolite
Hi everybody! I'm back to the community s!
Here is the deal, so I've finished this track in a sort of trip hop melodic style and I would love to finish it with some sexy female vocals.

so, i'm looking for someone who is, or knows a vocalist that can put some groovy lyrics in my track. Im looking of something like portishead, some songs of massive attacks or the xx.

well here is the song, if you are interested contact me to my soundcloud and ill send you the parts and the lyrics for you to do your magic.

This will be included in my album that is almost done and surely will be released in an indie label here in my hometown Buenos Aires Argentina (where the pope is from!)

Listen here!

http://snd.sc/YW11t8
Trey Brune
Oh man, I'm excited to see someone here making Trip-Hop, easily one of my favorite music genres. Can't help you with the singing though. You can try and recruit someone to do some spoken word stuff if need be.
Starla Lansdon
Where the pope is from good luck with this mate, i'm curious for the results!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy