Sidechaincompression with Maschine

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Sidechaincompression with MaschineReply
Sidechaincompression with Maschine
Posted on: 09.04.2013 by Tomeka Sageman
finnaly , you can do it n Maschine without using youre DAW, all you need is Battery 4

Check out my vid:

Maile Dekerlegand
Originally Posted by hellnegative
Is there no automation within maschine? You could automate an EQ with timing of your kicks/snares, or whatever other sound you wish to sidechain I would assume.
lfo tool can help, but still wish it was natively supported

http://www.xferrecords.com/products/lfo-tool
Nedra Fresneda
Is there no automation within maschine? You could automate an EQ with timing of your kicks/snares, or whatever other sound you wish to sidechain I would assume.
Yup, either that or a Filter LFO with the right settings if you just need 4/4 compression
Maile Dekerlegand
nice series of vids

really appreciate it that you make and share this content

that being said...

36926859.jpg

i wish upon a star that NI would just include all of batterys features directly in maschine
Tomeka Sageman
finnaly , you can do it n Maschine without using youre DAW, all you need is Battery 4

Check out my vid:

Tomeka Sageman
Thanks!

LFO tool is nice but it isnt real sidechaincompression tho, this is. I like LFO tool tho, i use it a lot.

You cant route it with other plug ins indeed but you can import youre samples, it supports a lot of extensions like Reaktor , MPC etc etc and in Battery you can make some dope basses as well if you tweak it enough, its a real powerfull plug in imo.

Btw, Sorry for the mobile link, will keep that in mind.
Maile Dekerlegand
lfo tool can help, but still wish it was natively supported

http://www.xferrecords.com/products/lfo-tool
Nedra Fresneda
Yup, either that or a Filter LFO with the right settings if you just need 4/4 compression
Emelina Chillson
Nedra Fresneda
Please avoid posting links of the mobile version of Youtube, it's not too hard to get the regular one.

It isn't a bad workaround but it's a bit limited IMO unless you can apply the compression to external sources (ie: any other plugin hosted in maschine)
Maile Dekerlegand
nice series of vids

really appreciate it that you make and share this content

that being said...

36926859.jpg

i wish upon a star that NI would just include all of batterys features directly in maschine

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy