My new release Progressive house | allouche - paradise

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: My new release Progressive house | allouche - paradiseReply
My new release Progressive house | allouche - paradise
Posted on: 02.04.2013 by Guadalupe Eggins
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-paradise-original-mix

i have on youtube too:

i would like to hear your opinion guys!

and i really believe in this tell me if you do too.
thanks
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by robbyluca
Good job on the melodies! until 2:15, then too much happening for me. Drums need to be worked on, needs to be heavier and adding shakers or something like vpech013 said would definitely spice it up if done properly. I find the volume of each sound off, not mixed properly or needs to be mastered better. It has a lot of potential though!
thanks man i took notice of all what you wrote and u can hear it in my new track...
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-beast

ive open a new thread u can look at it and answer there thanks man
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by jessevdriel
Dude, did you just mute your kickdrum?

JK, but turn it up man, it needs to be louder in the mix. Also opt for a deeper kick/layered kick. Synths are good, bass is good, but you should build your patterns a little more logically man, your synth line confuses me...
lol yeah my biggest problem is the drums!
but im working on it more and more

Originally Posted by vpech013
it has potential i believe. Definitely agree on the layering kick - it needs to be more punchy and more bassy. Also i thing you need to add drums, high hats, shakers to add more groove to the track. You can't carry it just on synths.
thank you both
Guadalupe Eggins
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-paradise-original-mix

i have on youtube too:

i would like to hear your opinion guys!

and i really believe in this tell me if you do too.
thanks
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by robbyluca
Good job on the melodies! until 2:15, then too much happening for me. Drums need to be worked on, needs to be heavier and adding shakers or something like vpech013 said would definitely spice it up if done properly. I find the volume of each sound off, not mixed properly or needs to be mastered better. It has a lot of potential though!
thanks man i took notice of all what you wrote and u can hear it in my new track...
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-beast

ive open a new thread u can look at it and answer there thanks man
Emelina Paglia
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by jessevdriel

JK, but turn it up man, it needs to be louder in the mix. Also opt for a deeper kick/layered kick. Synths are good, bass is good, but you should build your patterns a little more logically man, your synth line confuses me...
lol yeah my biggest problem is the drums!
but im working on it more and more

Originally Posted by vpech013
it has potential i believe. Definitely agree on the layering kick - it needs to be more punchy and more bassy. Also i thing you need to add drums, high hats, shakers to add more groove to the track. You can't carry it just on synths.
thank you both
Zulma Ramji
Annis Osbourn

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy