Live setup--how maschine, laptop, dj

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Live setup--how maschine, laptop, djReply
Live setup--how maschine, laptop, dj
Posted on: 23.04.2013 by Johnie Ranges
HEY WHATS UP?

i've been DJing along time and rocking rap sets since I was a teen, but i have yet to setup my maschine live with my dj gear.

HOW do yall do it??

I have an apogee duet 2, maschine and my rane ttm57l. I only have 2 usb inputs tho.

do i bring my duet with me to shows now? is there some kind of hub I can get to use multiple usb inputs??

any help would be appreciated.

old cat/new world
Johnie Ranges
HEY WHATS UP?

i've been DJing along time and rocking rap sets since I was a teen, but i have yet to setup my maschine live with my dj gear.

HOW do yall do it??

I have an apogee duet 2, maschine and my rane ttm57l. I only have 2 usb inputs tho.

do i bring my duet with me to shows now? is there some kind of hub I can get to use multiple usb inputs??

any help would be appreciated.

old cat/new world
Ervin Calvery
If you're using Maschine standalone, you could do it from the Audio/MIDI settings window.
Johnie Ranges
how would I do that? through a DAW on my laptop ie logic or ableton or garageband??!!
Ervin Calvery
You could get a hub. Doesn't the Rane ttm57l have an internal soundcard? Why not route Maschine through that, as opposed to the Duet 2?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy