New track "Zap me" electro house style.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: New track "Zap me" electro house style.Reply
New track "Zap me" electro house style.
Posted on: 04.05.2013 by Guadalupe Eggins
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-zap-me
My newest track i really worked hard on this
also used a better mastering tools and expensive ones.
not saying im a master in mastering but hope i got better

thank you all that took time to listen and comment!
i want to hear your toughts on this
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by Negatron
Everything up to 1:50 doesnt really sound good. This is more trance than i expected. After 1:56 is really sick though. Kinda sucks i had to sit through almost 2 minutes for that Drop. The easiest way is to say it sounds thin. When you want FAT. Noticed you panned the clap to the left, any reason? Now that i believe about it, wheres your bass line?
really why? this is have maybe elements of trance and 140 bpm but i dont believe its trance
how 6 seconds r change the song? from 1:50 - 1:56 ? i know its a rough slow build till drop but not every song need to be like the standards if its sound good when u listen to it and not believeing about where the drop so its ok by me...

its has a bass on it maybe not the strongest but i tought is enough when i heard in a system... but maybe i can fix it
and yeah ive read that its good to pan left and right a little the drums claps and all this like in equal panning 4 to right 4 to left something like that so i believe i just tried it

thank you for your comment man
Guadalupe Eggins
https://soundcloud.com/elon-aloush/allouche-zap-me
My newest track i really worked hard on this
also used a better mastering tools and expensive ones.
not saying im a master in mastering but hope i got better

thank you all that took time to listen and comment!
i want to hear your toughts on this
Guadalupe Eggins
Originally Posted by Negatron
Everything up to 1:50 doesnt really sound good. This is more trance than i expected. After 1:56 is really sick though. Kinda sucks i had to sit through almost 2 minutes for that Drop. The easiest way is to say it sounds thin. When you want FAT. Noticed you panned the clap to the left, any reason? Now that i believe about it, wheres your bass line?
really why? this is have maybe elements of trance and 140 bpm but i dont believe its trance
how 6 seconds r change the song? from 1:50 - 1:56 ? i know its a rough slow build till drop but not every song need to be like the standards if its sound good when u listen to it and not believeing about where the drop so its ok by me...

its has a bass on it maybe not the strongest but i tought is enough when i heard in a system... but maybe i can fix it
and yeah ive read that its good to pan left and right a little the drums claps and all this like in equal panning 4 to right 4 to left something like that so i believe i just tried it

thank you for your comment man
Tobias Merrills

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy