Novation Launchpad S - beginner help needed

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Novation Launchpad S - beginner help neededReply
Novation Launchpad S - beginner help needed
Posted on: 16.05.2013 by Rochell Court
I was recently given a launchpad as a gift, and being new to the whole thing, i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some tips, or link of tutorials and stuff to help me out as i'm having a trouble finding tutorials and i don't believe i'm looking properly. I've managed to work out how to use abelelton for Lights, user modes and session and i have a rough understanding of the mixer setting and whatnot, i just havent been able to find any tutorial that help make music, even like a walkthrough of sorts, (sorry if not correct terminology) i'm really keen to get a good grasp to any advice is helpful.
Thanks guys.
Rochell Court
I was recently given a launchpad as a gift, and being new to the whole thing, i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some tips, or link of tutorials and stuff to help me out as i'm having a trouble finding tutorials and i don't believe i'm looking properly. I've managed to work out how to use abelelton for Lights, user modes and session and i have a rough understanding of the mixer setting and whatnot, i just havent been able to find any tutorial that help make music, even like a walkthrough of sorts, (sorry if not correct terminology) i'm really keen to get a good grasp to any advice is helpful.
Thanks guys.
Monserrate Rupnow
Tried YouTube? There's got to be hundreds of Launchpad videos there I bet.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy