Remix/Collaboration Thread?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Remix/Collaboration Thread?Reply
Remix/Collaboration Thread?
Posted on: 10.03.2013 by Zana Chevallier
Is there something like this on DJTT? If not, can there be one?
Brunilda Gamez
Originally Posted by Jhamilton831
Hey I am down to collab, I also use Fl. What synths are you using? Are you interested in some electro house/complextro stuff?
Message my email [email protected] and electro house? YES!!!!! Whatever works with you. Just email me so I can give you more details about myself as well as how we are going to work.
Zana Chevallier
Originally Posted by chrisastro
SEEKING A COLLAB PARTNER. I used fl studio and I am a beginner producer so I am trying to learn something from doing a collab. I can learn as we go. Have not finished a full song more like small snippets or ideas. I'm down to produce anything.
Hey I am down to collab, I also use Fl. What synths are you using? Are you interested in some electro house/complextro stuff?
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by robbyluca
How don't I understand? That's exactly what I understood... :s
Sorry hombre, I misread what you wrote me believes..
Zana Chevallier
Originally Posted by Negatron
I like this idea too. Instead of worrying about DAW just bounce midi files to audio and send them that way.
That makes sense. I like the way you believe
Emelina Paglia
Originally Posted by AllDay
Both you aren't understanding him. This is just a place to find people to collab with. Not have 100's of people working on the same song haa.
Zana Chevallier
Both you aren't understanding him. This is just a place to find people to collab with. Not have 100's of people working on the same song haa.
Right (: That would be cool, however....but complicated aha.
Brunilda Gamez
Originally Posted by Jhamilton831
Message my email [email protected] and electro house? YES!!!!! Whatever works with you. Just email me so I can give you more details about myself as well as how we are going to work.
Zana Chevallier
Originally Posted by chrisastro
SEEKING A COLLAB PARTNER. I used fl studio and I am a beginner producer so I am trying to learn something from doing a collab. I can learn as we go. Have not finished a full song more like small snippets or ideas. I'm down to produce anything.
Brunilda Gamez
Zana Chevallier
anyone else interested?
Luciano Hyppolite
if someone likes to sing, you are welcome to put some vocals in this track, i'm going to release it on an album.
this is the last thing i have to finish before releasing it.

https://soundcloud.com/alchemy1/glow-1/s-SobaX
Zana Chevallier
Okay, keep them coming. This will get someone's attention eventually! (:
Lilla Fon
very good idea.
as said before
each should open a topic
(DAW) (GENRE) (PRODUCTION OR REMIX) (REMIX THE TRACK)

Iam IN!
Tamisha Saraceno
This sounds pretty cool. I'm always working on different remixes from stems I find online, but it would be cool to collaborate with people here and promote our stuff to each other's audiences and followers. I mainly stick with house style beats, but I'm open to remix any genre. You can PM me here or on my SoundCloud (link below).
Zana Chevallier
Is anybody interested in making some dnb or electro house in the monstercat style? I am a beginner so just looking to learn anything from others. I work in FL Studio.

https://soundcloud.com/jhamilton831
Tera Baragan
Sorry hombre, I misread what you wrote me believes..
Zana Chevallier
Originally Posted by Negatron
I like this idea too. Instead of worrying about DAW just bounce midi files to audio and send them that way.
That makes sense. I like the way you believe
Tobias Merrills
Emelina Paglia
Zana Chevallier
It's already starting, I see. I feel like it should be divided by DAW's...then with [Genre] in the title like they do over in Mixes and Productions.
Zana Chevallier
Right (: That would be cool, however....but complicated aha.
Anh Pagliuco
I make music everyday, just PM me if you like my stuff on my SC. Its in my profile.
Christopher Schwinghamer
You miss understand me. I understood. I was simply suggesting that there be more than one thread dedicated to it. So, for instance, if I want to find someone working on a particular sound or genre I wouldn't have to wade though one giant thread to find the peeps that are working on the sound I like. Instead I'd look at the different thread titles (example "[trap]YellowClaw remix stems") and pick the songs / people I'd like to work with.

Sod it with all this negativity.

I want to work on a tribal prehispanico house style track (like Wikek or Javier Estrada). Anyone into joining me?
Tera Baragan
Pretty cool idea, but don't know if it would work. Complicated.
Originally Posted by kinnik
I believe we should brainstorm on how this idea would look. Like just one messy thread? I feel like it would be ideal to have a subcommunity specifically for this, in the same way they have a production subcommunity . This way a person could get things rolling by posting their stems or patches, ect, and other people could build upon that and re-post their own mixdown as well as new stems / patches.

Thoughts?
Emelina Paglia
Pretty cool idea, but don't know if it would work. Complicated.
Christopher Schwinghamer
I believe we should brainstorm on how this idea would look. Like just one messy thread? I feel like it would be ideal to have a subcommunity specifically for this, in the same way they have a production subcommunity . This way a person could get things rolling by posting their stems or patches, ect, and other people could build upon that and re-post their own mixdown as well as new stems / patches.

Thoughts?
Zana Chevallier
Sure lol. Keep spreading the word. This could happen
Christopher Schwinghamer
YES!! That'd be sweet! I'm game. Where should we put it? Here?
Zana Chevallier
Keep em coming lol. I was believeing a place for people to find remixers for their tracks and a place to find others who want to collaborate on a project
Rodolfo Oriol
I'm in for it. I would be very happy if I could bounce ideas to one another or just exchange tracks and see what we will end up with.
Tera Baragan
Id be game for this. I mainly produce midtempo style music but I enjoy all kinda and wouldn't collabbing with someone who makes house or break beat or something.
Zana Chevallier
Bump

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy