Upgrade Or Advance?

Upgrade Or Advance?
Posted on: 17.05.2013 by Catherina Keplar
Hey there all,

Just out of curiosity, i'm looking to further my Production tools and here are my current options on my budget:l
1.Upgrade From Live 8 to Live 9 Suite
2. Keep Live 8 and purchase Komplete 9
3. Keep Live 8 and futher save to get Komplete 9 Ultimate
4.Nexus 2
5. MPK 61

Current Set up: MAC Pro, MPKmini and sylenth1.

Any tips and feed back would be great
Emelina Paglia
Originally Posted by AllDay
Not sure on why you'd post if you don't know the difference or what he is even talking about. Komplete is vsts..
Because I believe getting VSTs is better than updating a software.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by robbyluca
I don't know what the difference is between Live 8 and 9 Suite or Komplete or Ultimate... but do you need it? I'd get vst/instrument packs or whatever.
Not sure on why you'd post if you don't know the difference or what he is even talking about. Komplete is vsts..

Anyways OP I would suggest upgrading to ableton 9 and then get komplete. Maybe download massive without paying for it....?
Catherina Keplar
Hey there all,

Just out of curiosity, i'm looking to further my Production tools and here are my current options on my budget:l
1.Upgrade From Live 8 to Live 9 Suite
2. Keep Live 8 and purchase Komplete 9
3. Keep Live 8 and futher save to get Komplete 9 Ultimate
4.Nexus 2
5. MPK 61

Current Set up: MAC Pro, MPKmini and sylenth1.

Any tips and feed back would be great
Emelina Paglia
Originally Posted by AllDay
Because I believe getting VSTs is better than updating a software.
Ervin Calvery
I have both Ableton Suite 9 and Komplete 9 Ultimate. I'd go for Komplete 9 Ultimate if I had to choose.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by robbyluca
I don't know what the difference is between Live 8 and 9 Suite or Komplete or Ultimate... but do you need it? I'd get vst/instrument packs or whatever.

Anyways OP I would suggest upgrading to ableton 9 and then get komplete. Maybe download massive without paying for it....?
Emelina Paglia

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy