native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2Reply
native instruments maschine mk1 ot mikro mk2
Posted on: 23.05.2013 by Digna Sweig
Hi all soon I will buy native instruments maschine.My budget is limited so I need to buy on ebay or or to look on other on other pages used goods.So the big problem is that I need to decide wich maschine will buy.Could you help me and tell wich is better to buy maschine (mk1) or mikro maschine (mk2) and why.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Tarekith
If you can't afford a full sized MKII, maybe just keep saving for a little bit.
That's a good suggestion as well.

Originally Posted by BiggChev
MK1 full size!

The extra knobs and not having to use SHIFT + for every other function is great.

PLUS, I'm not a fan of the "super knob"
Not to be semantic, but I don't believe the encoders are "extra" on the full-size Machine so much as missing from the Mikro.
Digna Sweig
Hi all soon I will buy native instruments maschine.My budget is limited so I need to buy on ebay or or to look on other on other pages used goods.So the big problem is that I need to decide wich maschine will buy.Could you help me and tell wich is better to buy maschine (mk1) or mikro maschine (mk2) and why.
Ervin Calvery
Originally Posted by Tarekith
If you can't afford a full sized MKII, maybe just keep saving for a little bit.
That's a good suggestion as well.

Originally Posted by BiggChev
MK1 full size!

The extra knobs and not having to use SHIFT + for every other function is great.

Not to be semantic, but I don't believe the encoders are "extra" on the full-size Machine so much as missing from the Mikro.
Sydney Lashway
MK1 full size!

Monserrate Rupnow
I say full size too, it's nice having those knobs. If you can't afford a full sized MKII, maybe just keep saving for a little bit.
Ervin Calvery
I prefer the full size Maschine. I like to have the eight encoders and both screens, as I work mainly on the hardware as opposed to in the software.

Maschine mk2 > original Maschine > Mikro mk2 > Mikro

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy