Help! Trying to create a 70's mix for a kids dance routine

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Help! Trying to create a 70's mix for a kids dance routineReply
Help! Trying to create a 70's mix for a kids dance routine
Posted on: 29.05.2013 by Albertina Fay
I am been tasked, by my cousin, to help her create a 70's/80s themed dace routine mix for her kindergarden class.

i have cut up all the clips she needed and placed them in audacity, in order she requested.

The challenge is what to use to transition some tracks as they are totally different BPM's and the kids need a few seconds in between to stage the next routine. (i was believeing like some cheesy sound effects samples in between songs.)

here is a link to the file with all the songs needed and in the order requested. (I have not worked on any of the transitions. i have just placed them one after another so she can start teaching the kids the main part of the routine.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpyk7fk5rb...%20routine.mp3

need some tips/advice. please help!

note: i have all the clips on different tracks as a project in audacity. this file is a mp3 export so my cousin can start her choreography.
Albertina Fay
I am been tasked, by my cousin, to help her create a 70's/80s themed dace routine mix for her kindergarden class.

i have cut up all the clips she needed and placed them in audacity, in order she requested.

The challenge is what to use to transition some tracks as they are totally different BPM's and the kids need a few seconds in between to stage the next routine. (i was believeing like some cheesy sound effects samples in between songs.)

here is a link to the file with all the songs needed and in the order requested. (I have not worked on any of the transitions. i have just placed them one after another so she can start teaching the kids the main part of the routine.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wpyk7fk5rb...%20routine.mp3

need some tips/advice. please help!

note: i have all the clips on different tracks as a project in audacity. this file is a mp3 export so my cousin can start her choreography.
Len Lukawski
This should be posted in the Awesome Projects community .
Albertina Fay
not sure if I posted this in the right community section.

Moderators, please move accordingly if I posted it in the wrong section.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy