Good starting MIDI controller?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Good starting MIDI controller?Reply
Good starting MIDI controller?
Posted on: 06.05.2013 by Dylan Kockler
So I'm just trying to figure out what a good MIDI controller would be to start off with

I've mostly been hearing about the M-Audio Axiom 49 and the Akai MPK49

Which of those two would you go with and do you suggest any different MIDI controllers?
Lena Suggitt
Oxygen 8 plays really well, is quite easy to program and its small enough to go in a gig bag. My Evolution UC-33 also deserves a shout after nearly a decade of abuse. My mate was looking to buy a fancy new controller but couldn't find anything to match it. He got one on Ebay for
Lena Suggitt
Oxygen 8 plays really well, is quite easy to program and its small enough to go in a gig bag. My Evolution UC-33 also deserves a shout after nearly a decade of abuse. My mate was looking to buy a fancy new controller but couldn't find anything to match it. He got one on Ebay for
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Lena Suggitt
Dylan Kockler
So I'm just trying to figure out what a good MIDI controller would be to start off with

I've mostly been hearing about the M-Audio Axiom 49 and the Akai MPK49

Which of those two would you go with and do you suggest any different MIDI controllers?
Marylouise Palad
the keyrig is pretty good as well. Purchased one about a month ago. It's a really solid unit for the price..http://www.musiciansbuy.com/M-AUDIO-...-KEYRIG49.html
Darrick Kroah
Nothing beats the launchpad as a first controller if you use ableton
Lena Suggitt
Sydney Lashway
We used an m-audio axiom in our studio and I really did love that thing. This was before I grabbed a Maschine so the knobs, pads and the faders came in pretty handy. Most importantly the keys felt decent as well.
Monserrate Rupnow
I like the MPK series myself, very solid feeling, and enough controls to get you started for just about everything.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy