Recommend me some Max4Live Plugins

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Recommend me some Max4Live PluginsReply
Recommend me some Max4Live Plugins
Posted on: 19.07.2010 by Charline Dunch
Since i really really really want the Schwarzonator but dont want to spend 250EUR or whatever Max4Live costs on it alone, I want you to recommend me other plugins either for production or djing!
Charline Dunch
Since i really really really want the Schwarzonator but dont want to spend 250EUR or whatever Max4Live costs on it alone, I want you to recommend me other plugins either for production or djing!
Lena Suggitt
http://maxforlive.com/
Get browsing. There are so many different types of devices that suit almost everyone's needs. So my advice is get in and get your hands dirty. You can get a demo of M4L (i believe) to try some out.

huh? I'm pretty sure the schwarzonator is free, once you've purchased M4L you can grab it directly from the ableton website. also, there's a number of useful plugins in the M4L package already. for the rest you'll have to dig online (maxforlive.info is a good start) or learn M4L and build them yourself.

you'll have to get M4L for those devices to work at all, of course, so there's really no way around spending those 250 EUR... but it's worth it, you can trust me on that. the only problem with M4L is that you have to use the built-in context help system, there is no printed or PDF documentation (as of yet). and yes, learning M4L will be hard unless you have experience with max/msp... but it's so much fun when you begin to understand how all this shit works, believe me

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy