Showcasing one track per day of my upcoming album!

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Showcasing one track per day of my upcoming album!Reply
Showcasing one track per day of my upcoming album!
Posted on: 14.06.2013 by Luciano Hyppolite
Hey everybody, as this community has been of great use to me in terms of technicalities and inspiration, during the following week I will be showcasing one track per day of my upcoming album.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
I will also provide some insights of how the track is arranged in hope that some of you even get inspired by them and write your own songs!!

Its a weird genre crossover journeying from synth rock, glitch hop, electronic, experimental even trip hop.

For today June 14th, the opening track:

1. Albedo [9:58] (Synth Rock)
Starting with some arpeggiated pads this song is driven by two synthetic distorted guitars that provide a hard rock background to the song followed by some aggressive big beat drums. This main beat is then accompanied by a string section and some hard hitting bass in the bottom.
The track evolves into a more mellow section consisting of alteration with different key instruments only then to build up tension until the break.
The journey here translates to a more dance feel with a 4/4 drum pattern accompanied by a saw synth arrangement however the essence of the track is not forgotten and soon guitars arise again, this time with more mellow patterns than in the first section.
As this part comes to its end some of the initial elements slowly come into life again, with lots distorted feedback a big ball of sound is created which slowly decays and the track ends with a tail of distortion anticipating the next song.

https://soundcloud.com/alchemy1/albedo

2. Shattered Glass [2:02] (Glitch Hop)

3. Clockworks [4:12] (Indie Dance)

4. Ablution [6:28] (Synth Rock/Dubstep/Electronic)

5. Something Blue [3:52] (Electronic)

6. Glow [3:32] (Trip Hop)

7. Neptune [6:33] (Electronica/Experimenta)
Luciano Hyppolite
Hey everybody, as this community has been of great use to me in terms of technicalities and inspiration, during the following week I will be showcasing one track per day of my upcoming album.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it.
I will also provide some insights of how the track is arranged in hope that some of you even get inspired by them and write your own songs!!

Its a weird genre crossover journeying from synth rock, glitch hop, electronic, experimental even trip hop.

For today June 14th, the opening track:

1. Albedo [9:58] (Synth Rock)
Starting with some arpeggiated pads this song is driven by two synthetic distorted guitars that provide a hard rock background to the song followed by some aggressive big beat drums. This main beat is then accompanied by a string section and some hard hitting bass in the bottom.
The track evolves into a more mellow section consisting of alteration with different key instruments only then to build up tension until the break.
The journey here translates to a more dance feel with a 4/4 drum pattern accompanied by a saw synth arrangement however the essence of the track is not forgotten and soon guitars arise again, this time with more mellow patterns than in the first section.
As this part comes to its end some of the initial elements slowly come into life again, with lots distorted feedback a big ball of sound is created which slowly decays and the track ends with a tail of distortion anticipating the next song.

https://soundcloud.com/alchemy1/albedo

2. Shattered Glass [2:02] (Glitch Hop)

3. Clockworks [4:12] (Indie Dance)

4. Ablution [6:28] (Synth Rock/Dubstep/Electronic)

5. Something Blue [3:52] (Electronic)

6. Glow [3:32] (Trip Hop)

7. Neptune [6:33] (Electronica/Experimenta)
Tera Baragan
wrong section dude. this is for talking about production, not posting your songs.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy