Progressive House Synth Plugins

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Progressive House Synth PluginsReply
Progressive House Synth Plugins
Posted on: 23.06.2013 by Galen Fraile
Hi guys, fairly new to the electronic music production scene here and i'm just wondering whether anyone with prior experience would be able to recommend a good progressive house synth plugin. I'm looking to make stuff sort of like Michael Woods or Pryda, with a solid bass line and ever progressing rising synth waves. I know Massive will do this sort of stuff half decently but I'm just curious as to whether there's anything else that will do the job better. Doesnt have to be a Native Instruments plugin but if someone on here has KOMPLETE and could tell me which one is ideal that would be awesome as I do love their products.
Galen Fraile
Hi guys, fairly new to the electronic music production scene here and i'm just wondering whether anyone with prior experience would be able to recommend a good progressive house synth plugin. I'm looking to make stuff sort of like Michael Woods or Pryda, with a solid bass line and ever progressing rising synth waves. I know Massive will do this sort of stuff half decently but I'm just curious as to whether there's anything else that will do the job better. Doesnt have to be a Native Instruments plugin but if someone on here has KOMPLETE and could tell me which one is ideal that would be awesome as I do love their products.
Henrietta Dortch
I'm a sylenth guy. Super simple. Do some reading about subtractive synthesis (http://cl.ly/250p3Y2u1W10) and you'll be running pretty well with something as simple as sylenth1
Gisele Engstrand
The Mda vsts are free and pretty powerful. I would recommend checking those out.
Tobias Merrills
There are ALOT to go for. For big lead alot of peopel use Sylenth, Nexus or Omnisphere. I personally like to use Synthmaster 2.5. There are mixed opinions about each synth though. Like i use massive mainly for bass sounds and synthmaster2.5 for leads and pads. But thats subjective.
All in all its not about which synth its about knowing how to construct your own sound. Presets are great but tutorials in the VST your interested in will go alot further and you will learn alot more. Eventualy you will know with VSTs you prefer and dont prefer.
Monserrate Rupnow
I was going to say Sylenth1 too. Zebra2 is really nice as well, and you'll have a lot to learn to keep you busy
Laurinda Benya
You can make some nice proggy sounds with Sylenth1.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy