I have a lot of free time at the moment. Anybody want to collab ?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: I have a lot of free time at the moment. Anybody want to collab ?Reply
I have a lot of free time at the moment. Anybody want to collab ?
Posted on: 12.07.2013 by Nereida Jasnoch
Hi,

I'm not that experienced as you can tell from my soundcloud, but still I believe I'm decent at some aspects of production. I just have a lot of free time at the moment and I thought it could be cool to collab over dropbox and facebook/skype. Is anybody interested ?

I like to make dubstep, drum & bass, UK Garage, deep/tech house and maybe even techno.
But I have no problem with taking on a genre that I 'm not used to, I'm just in it to learn from each other basically.
Nereida Jasnoch
Hi,

I'm not that experienced as you can tell from my soundcloud, but still I believe I'm decent at some aspects of production. I just have a lot of free time at the moment and I thought it could be cool to collab over dropbox and facebook/skype. Is anybody interested ?

I like to make dubstep, drum & bass, UK Garage, deep/tech house and maybe even techno.
But I have no problem with taking on a genre that I 'm not used to, I'm just in it to learn from each other basically.
Nereida Jasnoch
Alright cool

I use Ableton Live 9 Standard. And I also have Massive, komplete elements, maschine and driver, and some other things that I never used before.

I'll send you a message on soundcloud and we can work out the details.

EDIT: Wooo 1000 posts
Terica Hoegh
you arent too bad man, original, I like it.

check out mine

https://soundcloud.com/erick-samwise-samuelson

id be happy to do a quick collab =)

also, what daw do you use?

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy