Looking for Music Production Mentor

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Looking for Music Production MentorReply
Looking for Music Production Mentor
Posted on: 26.06.2013 by Cedrick Vali
Hey guys I'm looking for a mentor that can help me with production and keeping myself on track so that I stick with it. I am very new to production but not to DJing. I've never touched a DAW until last week, but I'm currently using Ableton. I would appreciate if someone would help me kick start my production career.

Thank you,
Peacemael
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by Kilown
I like to add to this ...

Untill i can get the money or resources to get ableton i been using my Pre-apple GB ( Garage Band ). any good links or Production tips that would help me get the foot in the door ?
Im not advising you to torrent a program............... Im advising you that garage band is limited.

Hopefully you understand me kilown
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by AllDay
Youtube will be your only friend until someone sees some sort of potential.

At this point you know absolutely nothing and will most likely give up before you make an actual listenable song.

Just youtube ableton tutuorials.
This.

If you have question regarding Ableton, you can post them here, but don't post every single time you can't figure something out.
Cedrick Vali
Hey guys I'm looking for a mentor that can help me with production and keeping myself on track so that I stick with it. I am very new to production but not to DJing. I've never touched a DAW until last week, but I'm currently using Ableton. I would appreciate if someone would help me kick start my production career.

Thank you,
Peacemael
Dannie Dunnells
Hey thanks for providing this information on music production mentor. I am glad that I have joined this community .
Terica Hoegh
hey man, what synths are you using? id be happy to give you a quick run down on synthesis if you want it! ive just started making tutorials and would be happy to make one for you at your request! my youtube channel needs more content!

and yes youtube is your friend. ableton is a harder DAW to start out using, though i heard in the end its easier. PM me if you have any quetions and ill help if i can. im no expert but i know enough to be of some help =)
Cedrick Vali
Thank you guys for all your help, I just got my first midi controller a couple of days ago. I'm still learning plenty of things but I'm much further than where I was when I originally posted.
Tera Baragan
Originally Posted by Kilown

Untill i can get the money or resources to get ableton i been using my Pre-apple GB ( Garage Band ). any good links or Production tips that would help me get the foot in the door ?
Im not advising you to torrent a program............... Im advising you that garage band is limited.

Hopefully you understand me kilown
Junko Alleman

Lana Akey
Mr Bill and Tom Cosm all the way
Monserrate Rupnow
Check out some of DJVespers videos on YouTube for Ableton as well, free and very good.
Dia Laryea
Originally Posted by AllDay

At this point you know absolutely nothing and will most likely give up before you make an actual listenable song.

This.

If you have question regarding Ableton, you can post them here, but don't post every single time you can't figure something out.
Tera Baragan

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy