Do you guys make your own synth sounds or use presets?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Do you guys make your own synth sounds or use presets?Reply
Do you guys make your own synth sounds or use presets?
Posted on: 17.07.2013 by Cristi Teunissen
So i am pretty new to the music production game but have been getting more into it the past few months. I hope to be more active on the community s as i just joined.

Do you guys use presets or make your own? how long did it take you to start making the sound you want?

Whats your preferred synth?

I like massive and sylenth, i am better at using massive for making my own sounds but i really like the stuff sylenth can make. i figure id practice with these 2 before i step into another synth.
Cristi Teunissen
So i am pretty new to the music production game but have been getting more into it the past few months. I hope to be more active on the community s as i just joined.

Do you guys use presets or make your own? how long did it take you to start making the sound you want?

Whats your preferred synth?

I like massive and sylenth, i am better at using massive for making my own sounds but i really like the stuff sylenth can make. i figure id practice with these 2 before i step into another synth.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy