Connect KRK 6 to audio 8 to laptop

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Connect KRK 6 to audio 8 to laptopReply
Connect KRK 6 to audio 8 to laptop
Posted on: 24.07.2013 by Farah Haims
Hey Guys,

im searching the web for over 2 days now and didnt found anything which helped me clearly.
I wanna buy a soundcard for production/dj. Now i thought about the audio 8.
But can i realy use the audio 8 for the krks cause i only can connect them via rca and i dont know if that will work or if i will get some trouble with rca. But i dont want to buy 2 cards for dj and production. So i wanna use the krks and audio 8 for both and just switch cables.
I know its possible but do i have some disadvantage to any specific production soundcards?

Thx for replys
Farah Haims
Hey Guys,

im searching the web for over 2 days now and didnt found anything which helped me clearly.
I wanna buy a soundcard for production/dj. Now i thought about the audio 8.
But can i realy use the audio 8 for the krks cause i only can connect them via rca and i dont know if that will work or if i will get some trouble with rca. But i dont want to buy 2 cards for dj and production. So i wanna use the krks and audio 8 for both and just switch cables.
I know its possible but do i have some disadvantage to any specific production soundcards?

Thx for replys

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy