Gaia Recordings is currently looking for new artist.

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: Gaia Recordings is currently looking for new artist.Reply
Gaia Recordings is currently looking for new artist.
Posted on: 26.09.2012 by Preston Wootton
Gaia Recordings is currently looking for new artist, we are a Chicago based house music label. Here is our email [email protected], but please only send soundcloud links.
Preston Wootton
Gaia Recordings is currently looking for new artist, we are a Chicago based house music label. Here is our email [email protected], but please only send soundcloud links.
Tanna Cilek
Please check out my music

https://soundcloud.com/dj-pudge
Linda Chavda
I just linked two tracks over for yous, looking to hearing back.
Preston Wootton
That is our Soundcloud page. Thanks Jason.
Georgina Schatzman
Here you go guys, assuming this is the same Gaia

http://soundcloud.com/gaia-recordings

Very classic, swingy Chicago house sound.
Georgina Schatzman
Yeah, what's the sound/style for the label?
Preston Wootton
The label has been open since early 2000 and mainly did vinyl releases, recently we started doing digital releases. We have been working with major artist and have decided to work with some new artist. To give you an ideal Paul Johnson is one of the artist on the label, and our mastering is done by Maurice Joshua.(Grammy Award winning producer and artist.) As for dropbox we like to separate the barrier between the artist and the label we also are quicker to respond to a email. (It is checked more often.) Anymore questions? I thought that some new artist would be more than happy to have a opportunity to work with an established label.
Georgina Schatzman
And why not just set up a Soundcloud dropbox?
Georgina Schatzman
Yahoo account eh?

Mind explaining your label a bit more? What kind of sound you're looking for, why you decided to start the label? What's the vision for the label?
Preston Wootton
Really?
Rosita Bourdeaux
Edited: For my stupidity

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy