Maschine Problems

Maschine Problems
Posted on: 18.08.2013 by Ping Feiring
Hey Guys

I recently purchased a Maschine, and i am still having problems getting everything installed.

Komplete Elements was installed, however it only installed as a Demo, so i am not able to use it (Reaktor, and other komplete softwares) as a plug in for maschine

Secondly, i am not quite sure on how to obtain Massive. I am aware it was included in the 1.8 update just not sure how to get it

If someone can shine some light on those two problems id greatly appreciate it
Ping Feiring
Hey Guys

I recently purchased a Maschine, and i am still having problems getting everything installed.

Komplete Elements was installed, however it only installed as a Demo, so i am not able to use it (Reaktor, and other komplete softwares) as a plug in for maschine

Secondly, i am not quite sure on how to obtain Massive. I am aware it was included in the 1.8 update just not sure how to get it

If someone can shine some light on those two problems id greatly appreciate it
Tommy Thiner
Also be on the look out for the serials for your 6 free MASCHINE expansions in your email
Nickolas Weschler
It took me about 2 days to get the email from native instruments for massive. If it takes any longer then that I would just email them and I am sure they will help!
Collen Ladanyi
Just login on their website and go to downloads. The registration keys would be there.
Sydney Lashway
you should have gotten an e-mail from NI with the serial for Massive. Once you have the Service centre installed that's where you can put in all the serial numbers and it should be good from there.

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy