What is the best soundcard fo KRK rokit 8 G2?

Home :: Producer tips and DAW information :: What is the best soundcard fo KRK rokit 8 G2?Reply
What is the best soundcard fo KRK rokit 8 G2?
Posted on: 28.03.2011 by Kyle Eteaki
Hi, i just purchase the KRK rokit 8 g2 and I want to know what is the best soundcard for better and high quality sound.

Thank you
Kyle Eteaki
Hi, i just purchase the KRK rokit 8 g2 and I want to know what is the best soundcard for better and high quality sound.

Thank you
Sima Florczyk
Hey there guys, I am new to the community and found this thread trying to trouble shoot a problem. I currently have a denon mc3000 I use as a hobby just to mix. I have the rokit 8's g2 and the rokit 10s hooked up through xlr cables and xlr to 1/4 in. Lately, each time I adjust the master volume on the controller, the monitor will draw static or crackle & pop.

It was only coming out of the right monitor so I had it exchanged and it was still happening. Then I switched the cables from left to right and it started happening out of the left monitor. So, naturally I replaced the cable. After replacing the cable it is still happening each time you adjust the volume. I am starting to believe it is in the connection of the controller.

Does anyone have any experience with this or any insight as to what may be causing it? Any suggestions would help.

Thanks!
Tatum Ansaldo
nope, all they have is the Audio 2 DJ. Btw I'd delete your full address from your location if I were you, Miami will suffice. Don't wanna tell the whole world where you live.
Damian Marczak
Is this available at the DJTT store?
Tatum Ansaldo
Unfortunately production soundcards are not my area of expertise, I'm sure someone else will have some advice to give though!

Search this community , this topic has probably been covered in the past, and google is also your friend.

And in terms of outputs and cables, you probably want something with balanced TRS or balanced XLR.
Kyle Eteaki
Thank, i like this community , im here for the first time, respect.

So, I need it for producing, so I have the KRK rokit 8 2G and I want it for producing, I use m-audio Oxygen 49 and Ableton, thats all, but I need soundcard of course I want best soundcard for best quality and what cables to use from soundcard to KRK monitors.

Thanks )
Tatum Ansaldo
Welcome to the community .

You need to give a bit more info than that mate, are you DJing, producing, using timecodes... How many channels do you need, how many inputs and outputs, do you need digital inputs or just RCAs...

If it's just for DJing, Native Instruments make very good sound cards. But it all depends what program you're using, and what your budget is!

<< Back to Producer tips and DAW informationReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy